• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

One bet tooo far, for Lucas Paqueta

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
I've no sympathy. Gambling on other matches I can forgive.

Affecting your own game to win a bet for someone - You should be banned for life.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I'm sorry, Paqueta island...wtf :lol:

Never trust anyone who either owns or is named after an Island, imo!

21efdc32-8b0f-44b1-a427-2d44bb4b6fdb_text.gif

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Wasn't there something similar with Xhaka last season and everyone was safe, that it was on purpose too?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Need Saka to get involved in a betting scandal to be honest, might be the only way he can stop being seen as a kid by the media (that smiling with tears emoji everyone uses for him needs to get in the bin too!)

MV5BYjI4MzE5ZDMtNzkxNC00ZTNjLWJiZDEtYmZiMDZiMDlmODg5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTAyODkwOQ@@._V1_.jpg

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Need Saka to get involved in a betting scandal to be honest, might be the only way he can stop being seen as a kid by the media (that smiling with tears emoji everyone uses for him needs to get in the bin too!)

MV5BYjI4MzE5ZDMtNzkxNC00ZTNjLWJiZDEtYmZiMDZiMDlmODg5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTAyODkwOQ@@._V1_.jpg
Saka after proving you wrong and receiving no punishment at all 🥹:

thor-mjolnir.gif

GDeep™

League is very weak
The reward isn’t worth the risk though, I don’t get it. Doubt those bets make anything close to what Pacqueta is even earning in a week.

Thrice

Maybe he has a gambling problem? Could be the only reasonable explanation. Money can't be it.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not scared to spend money. If you go out with me one night, you will understand that.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom