• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Philippe Coutinho

Do you want Coutinho to join Arsenal On Loan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
So is he just coming to this conclusion himself?

The club specifically said the most important thing was ensuring they could improve the team so his conclusion seems to go against what the club said. Does he think we won’t do any more business? Can’t wait to see the headlines once we sign Gabriel.

:lol::lol::lol:

Back tracking already

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Could be that they’re trying to cool the talk and will wait till a bit later in the window to do it once the redundancy thing isn’t so fresh.

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
So is he just coming to this conclusion himself?

The club specifically said the most important thing was ensuring they could improve the team so his conclusion seems to go against what the club said. Does he think we won’t do any more business? Can’t wait to see the headlines once we sign Gabriel.

What news is he talking about?

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

I think he’ll play there too. How effective he’ll be I don’t know.

I’m not sure he’s a week in week out starter anymore.

Played 49 games for Chelsea this year. Also gives Arteta a 10 than works relentlessly hard.

Wont rely on his pace either if he does lose a yard. Hope it works out.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I can see why we'd be keeping both options in case Willian signed on with Chelsea

But then I hope that we have another profile in mind as well. Unlessss Arteta wants CMs over an AM presence and we invest there instead

GDeep™

League is very weak
Played 49 games for Chelsea this year. Also gives Arteta a 10 than works relentlessly hard.

Wont rely on his pace either if he does lose a yard. Hope it works out.
Have you watched him? The guy barely runs. Little passes, spam a few crosses, tuck a penalty away.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Think it could be underrated as to how much of an advantage it would bring that Coutinho and Willian have played together for a long time.

They also should feel very comfortable with Luiz straight away. That's a big plus !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

In 1997/98 we became English champions as I had set myself three missions to carry out which I felt were essential. One: to have an impact on the result and the team's playing style. Two: to foster the player's individual development. Three: to strengthen the structure of the club and enhance its global influence.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom