• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Philippe Coutinho

Do you want Coutinho to join Arsenal On Loan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Why would it be one or the other? I'm hoping it's just in terms of how much Coutinho would cost us and not that we've decided we don't need an AM now.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Why would it be one or the other? I'm hoping it's just in terms of how much Coutinho would cost us and not that we've decided we don't need an AM now.

Think Arteta wanted some PL experience and more chance creation for next season.

Both players didn't really make sense, especially if Lacazette isn't leaving but I'd be surprised if he isnt

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
So is he just coming to this conclusion himself?

The club specifically said the most important thing was ensuring they could improve the team so his conclusion seems to go against what the club said. Does he think we won’t do any more business? Can’t wait to see the headlines once we sign Gabriel.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Ffs, Coutinho made the Willian deal more satisfying. Was really warming up to the idea of seeing him here after being a bit against it initially.

If Willian is the only attacking addition, it does not even matter what we are getting for CB, DM, it's a bad window, period.

There's no way of giving such a summer a good grade, if the most important issue isn't really fixed.

Gunners1616

Isn't Willian more "creative" than Coutinho?

He ranks 4th or 5th in chances created in PL this season if I'm not mistaken.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
This is what I'm thinking, surely if it's a choice of one of the two you go for Coutinho, unless I'm missing something here?

For 10m total package I'd take Coutinho over William provided it allowed us to get Partey and a CB (this case, it might be Gabriel), in.

Need to look at the total numbers on the base and possibly total package with incentives for William, though.

3+1 still seems kind of too much, given how Mari and Cedric were only "loans".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

"Maybe we'll have a good surprise for you"

Arsène hints at transfer activity a day before the arrival of Mesut Özil

Latest posts

Top Bottom