• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Philippe Coutinho

Do you want Coutinho to join Arsenal On Loan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Can't lie, looking forward to the dances.
original.gif

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Yeah it makes sense to not do it until the end if we really want him. Also could open up further opportunities for that spot through sales etc.

I like the strategy with this one.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
I think they’ll do it closer to the end of the window. I mean, he’s likely got another week or two left with Bayern and then another 3 or 4 weeks holiday. No pointing signing him until he can actually train with us otherwise we’re just throwing money down the drain paying his wages.

And there is no hurry at all for him. There aren't many clubs who can afford him. Those who can don't really need him. So far it looks like we're the only viable option.
I think the longer we wait for this deal, the better it is to lower barca's demands. They gonna be so desperate that they might accept a deal they wouldn't have now.

(If our interest is genuine ofc)

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Like I said earlier he would be a good loan move, proven EPL player.

It seems like Bayern paid 8.5 million € loan fee for him. Now they are asking 10 million € from Arsenal.

Barcelona really needs to get him another loan, they are desperate. Sitting on a bench his value will drop, and no club like Bayern will want him. And he won't go to worse teams than Arsenal I think.

So like I said, something like 5 million € & them paying half of his wages is a win-win situation for everyone. It's their mistake they overpaid for his abilities.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
The best ever football ad is Nike's secret tournament from 2002.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The coach's role is to make the player understand everything that serves the interest of the game. To do this he must speak to the child within each player, to the adolescent he was and the adult he is now. Too often a coach tends only to speak to the adult, issuing commands for performance, for victory, for reflection, to the detriment of the child who is playing for pleasure, living in the present.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom