Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: 2019/20 Performances

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by Aevi, Aug 9, 2019.

1. GDeep™

GDeep™ Bum Squad CEO

They don’t need to make excuses, it’s no secret he will not extend and look to leave if we don’t get CL.

Ashybashy86 likes this.
  2. GDeep™

GDeep™ Bum Squad CEO

Werner is linked with Liverpool, Bayern and Utd. That ship has sailed.

I’m guessing Laca will become our main striker, and probably backed up by guys like Martinelli or another younger signing.

3. Riou

Riou Non-Stop Nostalgia

Could we be looking at THREE official captains in one season!

Wonder if that has been done before :lol:

4. UpTheGunnerz

UpTheGunnerz No Longer Phallus Obsessed

Well we need to buy someone for the Auba money. But im a beliver in Laca so we might just use that cash to buy an enforcer in midfield. Denis Zakaria looks exciting.

5. Riou

Riou Non-Stop Nostalgia

Auba out, Zaha in...lack of goals though, if that happens in Jan.

Garrincha likes this.
  6. UpTheGunnerz

UpTheGunnerz No Longer Phallus Obsessed

Torreira played as a striker for Pescara...

Garrincha likes this.
  7. Garrincha

Garrincha Wilf Zaha Aficionado

Hopefully Auba outlasts this revolt against him & signs a new deal.

BigPoppaPump and Riou like this.
  8. GDeep™

GDeep™ Bum Squad CEO

He’s opened himself up for this. He wants out anyway.

9. GDeep™

GDeep™ Bum Squad CEO

Rather highlight young players tbh.

Sven Mislinat leaving the club doesn’t look so great now.

Artisan likes this.
  10. Tourbillion

Tourbillion Angry 24/7

We are beyond ****ed if we have to rely almost entirely on Laca for goals again.

There's a reason we brought in Auba half a season after.

Artisan and BigPoppaPump like this.
  11. Garrincha

Garrincha Wilf Zaha Aficionado

He has been made captain since liking the posts though. Seems to be a big split in the camp.

12. GDeep™

GDeep™ Bum Squad CEO

Fair, I didn’t look at it from that point of view.

Garrincha likes this.
  13. Riou

Riou Non-Stop Nostalgia

Miss Sven too tbf...how else would we sign more aging, ex-Dortmund players ;)

BigPoppaPump likes this.
  14. BigPoppaPump

BigPoppaPump Could Never Wifey An Opp Thot

We could’ve really used Shinji Kagawa this season :lol:

15. GDeep™

GDeep™ Bum Squad CEO

Short term, on paper, a signing like Sok looked pretty smart.

Mikhi was part of the Sanchez deal. So, 1 old Dortmund player.

16. Riou

Riou Non-Stop Nostalgia

Like both Auba and Sok, Mik was a cluster **** of a signing really all things considered.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2019
  17. Maybe

Maybe Well-Known Member

Fam is a guy who will be remembered for decades and Xhaka will be the guy who will be forgotten sooner than Squillaci

Garrincha and Riou like this.
  18. Ceballinhos

Ceballinhos Cheating on Santi

Dude, Skip Bayless is an entertainer that never crosses the line, never gets personnal or abuse players. He has his own show with Shannon, which is his "contradictor".
    It has nothing to do with a guy that pretends to be a fan who insults his own players on social media when he knows he has an audience.

Anyway, about Skip Bayless, I don't see Anthony Davis / Kyrie Irving / D Wade liking Skip tweets, or inviting them to their games...
    How would LeBron react if one of his team mate openly support Skip? Even though he's just a troll, I don't think he would like it.

Because companies are still adapting to social medias in general. this is something really new.
    On one hand you have to interact with social medias, to show that you value your fans and you're close to them.
    Maybe they thought by giving them the opportunity to interview the coach/players they would be on their side? Idk.

AFTV, like any other plateform on the internet isn't a bad thing per se.
    But like any other big online plateform, if there aren't strong limits, people who are in charge aren't worthy of such a responsability, it can get out of hand. And I think it did, it has become too big, too viable moneywise for them to stop.
    It's not a coincidence if the most famous guys from AFTV are the loudest, who are the most extreme in their opinions, who sometimes cross the line
    [​IMG]

AFTV has been doing more harm than good during the last few years. I'm not saying they have anything to do with our terrible form. They don't. They're a result of our situation.
    But they're not helping at all. This toxic atmosphere, our fall under Wenger. That's what made them famous & earn a living.

My main issue with AFTV is that we don't hear them when things are going fine. I don't see them growing and doing something else, meaningful for fans & the club to improve things that are around the club. Work with the club to improve the atmosphere at the Emirates which is waaaaay too quiet in my tastes...
    It's really easy to vomit all your hate every weekend and to make rants when things are going bad. Anybody can do it.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2019
    Toby Andrl and albakos like this.
  19. celestis

celestis Arsenal-Mania Veteran Moderator

This is honestly going too far, questioning his character

href="

Artisan and blaze_of_glory like this.
  20. Red London

Red London Well-Known Member

Pathetic. That whole channel is an embarrassment and it has gotten to the stage where it’s just feeding these guys’ egos, bank accounts and match day experience at the expense of the harmony around the club.

Most of the channel is viewed by non Arsenal fans, it’s a mockery