Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: 2019/20 Performances

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by Aevi, Aug 9, 2019.

1. GDeep™

GDeep™ Bum Squad CEO

So Auba didn’t invite Troopz to his box. He was in another box as a guest of some next media.

2. Preacher

Preacher Anti-Ornstein

Ornstein is a mug. I said it already before and I'll say it again. After he has gone to Athletic, his articles quality has gone down. He became sensationalist. The man probably has articles and clicks quota, which he must reach over the month.

3. Garrincha

Garrincha Wilf Zaha Aficionado

Tune in next week. :facepalm:

[​IMG]

4. Ceballinhos

Ceballinhos Cheating on Santi

I thought they were a legit & serious media because they're highly rated in the nba community.

5. El Duderino

El Duderino 99 Problems But A Mitch Ain't One

6. Garrincha

Garrincha Wilf Zaha Aficionado

Love it. Good on him & good on Troopz.

A true captain to his fans & friends.

7. <<reed>>

<<reed>> Meme Merchant

Arsenal off the field > Arsenal on the field

Riou and Artisan like this.
  8. Mrs Bergkamp

Mrs Bergkamp Well-Known Member

Maybe Auba has an ulterior motive and wants Emery out. Who will the board and fans back between Emery and Auba? Not Emery, that's for sure.

Sapient Hawk likes this.
  9. Tir Na Nog

Tir Na Nog In Big Trouble If He Speaks

My TL on twitter is filled with people condemning Auba. Also looking back at how he left Dortmund....

El Duderino likes this.
  10. <<reed>>

<<reed>> Meme Merchant

He's always been about Arsenal dressing room and dirty laundry, no? I don't remember anything big from him since announcing Emery as our new manager. In transfers he's usually hours behind top dogs like Fabrizio Romano and other Di Marzio's old pals.

celestis and Riou like this.
  11. Tir Na Nog

Troopz ****s on our players and manager (both Wenger ad Emery) on a weekly basis and has become a celebrity based on the clubs failures. Surely people can see why our captain being friends with that sort of person isn't a great look. Especially with what Troopz was saying about Xhaka, you can see why it'd annoy a lot of the other players. It's alright for Auba tho, he knows these lads won't abuse him if he's buddies with them.

albakos and GDeep™ like this.
  12. Tir Na Nog

Btw I'm not sure who Auba is telling to **** off, but wasn't that the reason Xhaka was stripped off the captaincy in the first place? :lol:

Like are we gonna see some consistency with this or what?

albakos and El Duderino like this.
  13. GDeep™

GDeep™ Bum Squad CEO

Probably the leak of the story?

14. Mrs Bergkamp

Mrs Bergkamp Well-Known Member

I don't like AFTV either but we can't control everything our players do outside of their contract. After meek and mild Kos forced his way out, I've no confidence in keeping anyone.

15. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

As i expected Auba just responded quick. i think it's more targeted at the persons who told the story and Orny.

blaze_of_glory likes this.
  16. krengon

krengon One Arsene Wenger Trusted

They are legit.. The athletic is quality.

17. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

That what people will never understand i'm not against Auba being friend with Troopz but i'm with club that advising him to not follow what they said.

Tir Na Nog likes this.
  18. Red London

Red London Well-Known Member

This club is pathetic, I'm embarassed to be an Arsenal fan right now.

Compare what goes on here to teams like Liverpool, City or even sides like Sheffield, Leicester etc where it is strictly about the football and results.

roz likes this.
  19. Jasard

Jasard Forum Issue Troubleshooter

How has the club managed to upset our best player over nothing and for no reason ffs. How does it get worse every day, sick of it.

20. GDeep™

GDeep™ Bum Squad CEO

Been saying for weeks there are serious problems, I even mentioned Auba and his links to AFTV potentially causing problems too.