• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

I don't think Aubameyang is worth any more than 200k a week tbh. I don't want the club to panic into giving him a crazy contract like they did with Özil.

Just see how the summer pans out. If a club comes in for him with a fair offer, good luck to him, if not he can either stay another year and watch his value diminish after being a year older (1 year is like treble in your 30s), or he can sign a new contract with a slight wage increase.
He already over 200k per week including bonuses. Stan will want to cash in given the current circumstsnces regarding covid 19.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
I don't think Aubameyang is worth any more than 200k a week tbh. I don't want the club to panic into giving him a crazy contract like they did with Özil.

Just see how the summer pans out. If a club comes in for him with a fair offer, good luck to him, if not he can either stay another year and watch his value diminish after being a year older (1 year is like treble in your 30s), or he can sign a new contract with a slight wage increase.

He's a top 3 striker in the league, probably top 10 in Europe and there are very few that have his scoring rate over the past 5 seasons. He is easily a high salary deserving player.

say yes

forum master baiter
He's a top 3 striker in the league, probably top 10 in Europe and there are very few that have his scoring rate over the past 5 seasons. He is easily a high salary deserving player.
He’s worth the salary for his goals but don’t think he’s top 3 in the league.

I’d have him 5th behind Aguero, Kane, Firmino and (personal preference) Vardy.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
He’s worth the salary for his goals but don’t think he’s top 3 in the league.

I’d have him 5th behind Aguero, Kane, Firmino and (personal preference) Vardy.

I'd have him behind Aguero and Kane. Firminho is brilliant for Liverpool, but don't feel we would be higher without him or Liverpool wouldn't be an unstoppable force with Auba in. Vardy? Nah. All the players listed here are worthy of 200k per week or more.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Would look to sell and invest the money in younger talent, unless he’s willing to extend without much of a bump to his wages.

Right now you say he’s done very little to warrant a pay increase, in recent years the big goals simply haven’t been there.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We forced to sell our best player because we can't afford to give him new contract because Özil and mkhi earning 500k combined and being useless. Thx ivan again.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I hope we don't sell to PL club if barca and inter are serious then a bid between 40-50m should do we won't be getting more because of auba age and him enters last year of his contract.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

I dont think hes as good as everyones making out. Seems a lethal finisher but havent seen much from his build up play. Linking. Beating a defender with skill and guile. Obviously those things will develop if hes that good but hasnt impressed me as much as others have talked about.

Here you go. Moment of silence for Skriniar.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
I would love to keep him as just cant see the goals / pace in squad to replace what he brings.

If we have to sell probably need to take the best offer available be that home or abroad. Going to be a hard one to replace.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Utd should sign him, you’re literally buying 60-75 goals, if not more, over the next 3/4 years. Guys like Rashford can float around him.

Same with Chelsea. Liverpool want Werner. I think Auba is an option for most squads, either as a starter, squaddy or an alternative option.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Utd should sign him, you’re literally buying 60-75 goals, if not more, over the next 3/4 years. Guys like Rashford can float around him.

Same with Chelsea. Liverpool want Werner. I think Auba is an option for most squads, either as a starter, squaddy or an alternative option.
Utd going all in for Sancho they won't be signing auba Chelsea well they could be an option. Chelsea inter real madrid and Barca the teams will be in him.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Not what they're after. If I was United, I'd either blow my budget on Sancho or Kane.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
I had my mind set on Auba leaving the day he signed, unfortunately. Wouldnt hurt that much. Laca will leave with a lot more "what could have been" feeling though. Good riddance to both

UpTheGunnerz

Would not be averse to the idea of testing Pepe up front. Nelson and Martinelli on the wings in pre-season

GDeep™

League is very weak
Worst case scenario is that nobody wants him and he just sees he’s deal out. We’re ****ed then.

What happened to Raul and Vinai saying they won’t let players enter their final year? All just words because a bunch of our players are running down their deals.

UpTheGunnerz

Worst case scenario is that nobody wants him and he just sees he’s deal out. We’re ****ed then.

What happened to Raul and Vinai saying they won’t let players enter their final year? All just words because a bunch of our players are running down their deals.

Plenty of teams will want him. And we will play hardball, and then we will sell.

Corbulo

The fact that so many top clubs are after such an average striker says a lot about the current state of offensive players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsene Who?

Headlines of English media when Arsène was announced as new manager of Arsenal in 1996

Latest posts

Top Bottom