• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pires' birthday

laolu

how on earth did everybody fail to realize that today (it's still the 29th in the US) is Pires' birthday

I guess I should say yesterday. He is 31

happy birthday Bobby :clap :clap

SuperBob

Pires born 29 October 1973, Reims

I have read on some other websites that his bday is on January as well it's really strange..

GoonerLuke

Wow, Bobby doesn't have to many years left...in an Arsenal journey that is.

Can anyone fill me in on why he was such a late bloomer? Doesn't seem like he did much to get noticed before his transfer to Arsenal (although I do remember hearing something about how he chose to come to Arsenal over Real Madrid).

MAK

On the subject birthdays

I share mine with none other than the great Chippy Brady. Born 10 years apart to the day.

Means stuff all to anyone else but as kid it made me feel pretty special. If only I had the left foot to match.

Soler

Established Member
Raami Shabaan and I share June 30th. Different years, about 12 years difference I think.

pome

Mad Jens said:
Raami Shabaan and I share June 30th. Different years, about 12 years difference I think.

thats my sons birthday to he'll be 10, hes gonna be the next tony adams :D

Azx

Can anyone fill me in on why he was such a late bloomer? Doesn't seem like he did much to get noticed before his transfer to Arsenal (although I do remember hearing something about how he chose to come to Arsenal over Real Madrid).

you should see his goal with Marseelie in the CL then :p

Gunner4life09

Robert Pirez's b'day is on the 29th of October, its on the official Arsenal website. i don't think they would get it wrong :)

Arsenal Quotes

If Ryan Giggs is worth 20 millions, Bergkamp is worth 100 million

Marco Van Basten
Top Bottom