• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss PL: Arsenal 1 - 2 Manchester City | Saturday 1st January | KO: 12:30 GMT | BT Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Could imagine the North London Derby being an absolute classic based on this game. We could destroy Sp**s at their ground if we reach the level we did on Saturday.
And under Conte, experience even more ****housery than from City.

It’s going to kick off big time, I think, but I agree - this is a big chance for our first win at the new toilet bowl.

GDeep™

League is very weak
City fan come in peace, you were robbed yesterday, out played us in every department apart from our ref. I loved being little old City, don’t get me wrong it’s great being the top team in Manchester and wining cups. As for being the best team in premier league history, not so sure. Arsenal have played total football for far longer. Amazing fans, great team and awesome stadium. All the best for the remaining matches

Get lost.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
On a sidenote, I bet @MaraDon a whole sex change via dms if Arsenal got 4th this season.

Pray for man(?).
Drag Race GIF by Emmys

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
This team really needs to get that 4th place this year, it will give them such belief and a huge platform to push on from... You can see that the quality is basically there now, we need a few key signings and consistency / experience now.
And we need 4th to extend the contracts of all the good young players we have and to be on with a chance of attracting our first choice targets. The extra money will also help us move on the remaining dross for lesser transfer fees to free up squad places. It's vital we get CL.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
It's just weird at this point.
Losing sue to referee incompetence is not enough? Now they want to drive it home by fining the club because it's players dared to show their frustration after said said incompetence.

I don't want to believe there's a conspiracy against Arsenal. But stuff like this just makes you question if it's not true.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
What the **** is that from the FA? :lol:

What's next, they going to dock us points for not responding accordingly? That's next, watch.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Apropos nothing in particular one of my favourite experiences as an Arsenal fan was raucously singing “stick your three points up your arse” with every other fan in Highbury, when we won our next game, following the 1990 brawl with United. Great times.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

The FA could not dock points in 1989, otherwise they would probably have docked us for the game vs Norwich.

Tom Mix

And we need 4th to extend the contracts of all the good young players we have and to be on with a chance of attracting our first choice targets. The extra money will also help us move on the remaining dross for lesser transfer fees to free up squad places. It's vital we get CL.
A wise man once said "finishing fourth will be like winning a trophy", and was forever derided and misquoted for this by an unholy alliance of ******, scoundrels, lowlifes and useless pondlife in human disguise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Young players need freedom of expression to develop as creative players... they should be encouraged to try skills without fear of failure.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom