• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 2 - 1 Brentford | Saturday 19, February | KO: 15:00 GMT

Status
Not open for further replies.
SPORT-PREVIEW-BRENTFORD-ARSENAL-BADGE.jpg

A-M has been unbearable for the past 24 hours and I've tried to steer clear of the Arteta thread.

The game last night was as bad as what the team was serving up last season. Even before the red card, we were getting pummeled and pinned back in our box. There was nothing spectacular about last night. It was just same old and a repeat of what we saw last season for the most part. I don't know why some fans were encouraged by what they saw last night.

Hopefully they turn it around against a newly promoted team. Surely we can't lose to a team still finding their feet in the PL?

Hopefully we get the three points and put pressure on united, Sp**s and West Ham.

Screenshot-20220211-223051.png

Screenshot-20220211-223036.png

Screenshot-20220211-223147.png

Screenshot-20220211-223105.png

Think the lineup will be similar to the Wolves lineup with ESR coming in for Martinelli and Tomiyasu facing a race against time to be fit for this.

Screenshot-20220211-224902.png

Prediction

Arsenal 2-0 Brentford

Last edited:

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Also, what about the Pepe trip? Wasn't that a penalty?
For some reason the channel I was watching only showed it once and didn't get a good look at it. When I seen it thought could go either way but being honest didn't get a proper look at it.

Was it clear pen?

Moviegooner

The way the ref was against us makes the victory even sweeter. Played fantastic at times, with good passing sharp, great pressing only crossing could have been better. Hale End boys yet again. So proud. And there's much more talent running around like Hutchinson, Salah, and of course Patino. Could pick The Smith or Saka as the man, of the match but I'm going for Partey. Gets a lot of hate but was great. With more games, like that he can be one of the best midfielders in the premier league.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Hopefully City do the business tonight, giving us a six point gap over them.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Score doesn’t reflect the performance or dominance. Lacazette’s goal looked on, not even sure if that was checked, didn’t get the lines on my broadcast.

That’s was also a stonewall penalty, if you slide in then the defender has to accept the risk.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
We look like a team that gets stupidly nervous against these teams until the first goal goes in. Need to be more clinical with chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We lacked a little bit of sharpness

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 31

Arsenal are interested in Benfica CB Antonio Silva, but will have to trigger his £85m release clause to sign the 20 year old [Correio de Manha]

Youngster Charles Sagoe Jr is set for a loan spell at League One side Charlton Athletic [Online Gooner]

Arsenal have moved on to targeting Benfica midfielder Joao Neves after Martin Zubamendi indicated a preference to remain in La Liga [Teamtalk]

Liverpool, Arsenal and Bayern Munich have all made an approach to PSV forward Johan Bakayoko [Hbvl]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom