• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 2 - 1 Brentford | Saturday 19, February | KO: 15:00 GMT

Status
Not open for further replies.
SPORT-PREVIEW-BRENTFORD-ARSENAL-BADGE.jpg

A-M has been unbearable for the past 24 hours and I've tried to steer clear of the Arteta thread.

The game last night was as bad as what the team was serving up last season. Even before the red card, we were getting pummeled and pinned back in our box. There was nothing spectacular about last night. It was just same old and a repeat of what we saw last season for the most part. I don't know why some fans were encouraged by what they saw last night.

Hopefully they turn it around against a newly promoted team. Surely we can't lose to a team still finding their feet in the PL?

Hopefully we get the three points and put pressure on united, Sp**s and West Ham.

Screenshot-20220211-223051.png

Screenshot-20220211-223036.png

Screenshot-20220211-223147.png

Screenshot-20220211-223105.png

Think the lineup will be similar to the Wolves lineup with ESR coming in for Martinelli and Tomiyasu facing a race against time to be fit for this.

Screenshot-20220211-224902.png

Prediction

Arsenal 2-0 Brentford

Last edited:

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

something needs to be done about this ref

We should probably do what my father has been threatening to do with me for the past 22 years, send him to Somalia.

A few months & you'll be hard-pressed to tell him & Andre Marriner apart :lol:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Such a bitter taste from the reffing. Them intervening kept it close in the end. Don’t get how they’re fine to make f*ck up after f*ck up every week.

Positive performance from us though. Hopefully get Tomi and Gabi back for Wolves and do them again. Saka was class.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Such a bitter taste from the reffing. Them intervening kept it close in the end. Don’t get how they’re fine to make f*ck up after f*ck up every week.

Positive performance from us though. Hopefully get Tomi and Gabi back for Wolves and do them again. Saka was class.
Back from the game - that handball incident in the first half was just bizarre.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Next time we get Moss, perhaps Tets can get the team to dress up as the various components of a Sunday roast. The rotund goon will be too entranced to give decisions against us!

Pop Tart

Established Member
Started well.

Think Moss and the VAR were desperated to find some contact before the second goal to cancel that goal too.
Was surprised they never sent gabriel off for his challenge...

Plutarch

Shame Brentford got that goal at the end but it was still a good, dominant performance overall. We're in good form even if we're not scoring much, we're in a decent position in the league and we have some winnable games coming up. I"m feeling fairly optimistic about a champions league place.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Despite having 24 attempts but only 1.6XG our win came from our players talent but we lacked clear cut chances the lack of goal scoring striker will hurt us.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Those were 2 quality goals from Saka and ESR, great finishes.

Gabriel-White and Partey-Xhaka continue to look good...if we keep our main players fit, with Pepe finding his form.

4th is still ours to lose, we have the best team out of the other contenders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

First I went left, he did too. Then I went right and he did too. Then I went left again and he went to buy a hot dog.

Arsene Wenger on dribbling Zinedine Zidane in a charity game

Latest posts

Top Bottom