• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 2 - 1 Wolverhampton Wanderers | Thursday 24th February | KO: 19:45 GMT | Amazon Prime

Status
Not open for further replies.
0_Arsenal-Wolves.jpg

We're in a great position for top 4 and we're playing decently currently.
Our CF position is a big issue tbh. Laca has his strength but he's just not good enough to drive us to top 4. The most painful thing is if he gets injured, we're ****ed.

Wolves are a good side. We barely scraped by them a couple of weeks ago, but we're at home so I fancy us for this especially with us having a fully fit squad for this.

Screenshot-20220219-200737.png

Screenshot-20220219-200802.png

Screenshot-20220219-200818.png

Screenshot-20220219-201121.png

Screenshot-20220219-201250.png

Screenshot-20220219-201411.png

Screenshot-20220219-201505-1.jpg

Screenshot-20220219-201731.png

The starting XI for this game should be same as Brentford game. The only uncertainty is if Tomiyasu and Martinelli take their place in RB and RW respectively.

Screenshot-20220219-203402.png

Match Prediction

Arsenal 1-0 Wolves

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Great another team will camp in thier area and try to hit us on counter I'm tired of these teams.

We already saw how good wolves are defensively so early goal would be welcome just to settle us.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Tomi and Martinelli the only changes from today game i would like keep ESR because he give us scoring chances but as AM he not good as ode so it's mikel decision

Rattata

Martinelli and Tomiyasu in for ESR and Cedric. You saw today against Brentford we need that direct player in our first eleven and ESR is more effective from the bench compared to Martinelli.

BIoodBrother

Tomi and Martinelli the only changes from today game i would like keep ESR because he give us scoring chances but as AM he not good as ode so it's mikel decision
I still dont understand the Martinelli hype.

For me ESR and Ode have to start. ESR has the it and Ode is our best player for 60mins or until leading. Bring Gabi then..
And Tomi pls be fit. Cedric is worth a minus goal as we saw again today

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Yes this has to happen soon. Can't keep dropping 1 off esr or Gabi.

Wouldn't mind it for this one, tbh.

All 4 of our young attackers are in pretty good form...and even if it doesn't work, we will have Laca and Pepe on the bench...plus maybe a rest will help Laca too, can come on when Wolves are tired and he is fresh, could nick a goal.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Obviously, this is going to be a tight game. Our finishing has to improve. I can see us come unstuck here.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Tomi for Soares and the rest of the team the same. Let ESR keep his place and use Gabi of the bench to give us an option. There's going to be no space to run into behind centrally if Gabi is central and his hold up and link up play isn't as good as Lacas. Or at least he has never shown that.

Any type of win is good enough. But 3 points are vital. Keep the winning momentum going. We have some very difficult games still to play. We can't afford slip ups.

boxerumble

Baked Canadian

We will drop points at some stage but this is not that game. Absolute must get 3 points here. Don’t care how ugly this gets, even scrappier than our last goal against them will do just fine.

Also agree ESR may be best served here over Martinelli, at least to start the game.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Need to keep the momentum going. They will have their tails up after the Sp**s game, and there should be space on the counter to put a few past them. Our finishing was woeful against them in the last game, can’t afford that again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We played with a bit of a handbrake

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom