• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 3 - 2 Bournemouth | Saturday, March 4 | KO: 15:00 GMT - REISS 🔥⚽️🔥

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh, @A_G I have got it!

Fj4wrdzWIAEnJqG.jpg:large

😅

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Normally not the most optimistic of match predictors, but I am so confident of arsenal winning this game, it makes me feel a little uncomfortable.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

No free-hit here from me. Must win.

This is another must win. Bournemouth will inevitably set out to frustrate us and play a low block so we've got to be professional and clinical. That being said I'd like us to be 4-0 up at HT.
They are all must wins now! 13 more games to go and 5 points clear. Hope we batter them for all mentioned reasons!

Honestly, just really happy we are in the situation we are. Think we have had our wobble and will now go on a nice run especially with Party back fit and Easter around the corner and we all know what happens then! 🙏

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

If we do not underestimate and play at our own pace, we should have a relatively comfortable match.

I'm hopeful that the loss at Goodison early last month has shaken the dust of complacency off us.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Normally not the most optimistic of match predictors, but I am so confident of arsenal winning this game, it makes me feel a little uncomfortable.

Dont worry about it mate.

This team will not take anything lightly from here on out. If they stay fit and continue to play their game, they will win over the weekend, and rival fans will complain about how boring it is again.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Dont worry about it mate.

This team will not take anything lightly from here on out. If they stay fit and continue to play their game, they will win over the weekend, and rival fans will complain about how boring it is again.

If we cared about what they thought, we'd have packed it in after the 2011 League Cup final :lol:

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Newcastle ain't getting anything from City.

Focus on our own games. One at a time. Enjoy the ride.

Yeah I don’t see it either. Newcastle are in terrible form and have some brain dead attackers. They can maybe **** a draw but I’m not hopeful.

Liverpool could take points of Yanited quite easily though. That’s another game we should be trying to take advantage of.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I couldn't believe how poor their attack was, absolutely dreadful. ASM is all huff and puff but doesn't hurt you.

He skinned Dalot a lot first half because he was on a yellow early.

Once they brought AWB at half time the guy did nothing.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Knowing our luck, Newcastle will open their legs for City, and then turn into prunes when we face them next month. It is what it is though.

As for Bournemouth, just don’t be complacent and it’s a W. We beat Everton comfortably when he decided to take things semi seriously. All I want is a comfy 3-0 lead in the 60th minute and then Eddie, ESR, Vieira and maybe Kiwior come in to get their feet wet.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Seem Eddie injury is not going away Arteta say they'll keep mentioning his situation can't have him injured now with europa coming

Tom Mix

Respect the opposition but no quarter. We should be winning this at least 3-0 and that's what I will predict but if we get in there early doors could be more.

No team is beaten unless they concede so let's get that first goal within 30 minutes and take it from there.

I would love to see a little bit of rotation (Tierney? Vieira?) but Arteta is Arteta. Next best thing is get the game won by half time and then use the bench freely - need to give Smith Rowe minutes and also the two above and Eddie if available or Reiss Nelson if he's on the bench. Might be a good time to see our new Polish boy too?

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

No team is beaten unless they concede so let's get that first goal within 30 minutes and take it from there.

I would love to see a little bit of rotation (Tierney? Vieira?) but Arteta is Arteta. Next best thing is get the game won by half time and then use the bench freely...
I can't see Arteta starting with a worse line-up. Your second option makes much more sense, than to risk having too much pressure to score in the second half when you finally have more starting players in. Like you say, you can rotate when you lead the game.

I see it more likely that he rotates in the away game against Sporting. A draw there should be enough, and go full strength in the 2nd game at home. And even there you can substitute starting players in later in the game if the situation is not good.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
I can't see Arteta starting with a worse line-up. Your second option makes much more sense, than to risk having too much pressure to score in the second half when you finally have more starting players in. Like you say, you can rotate when you lead the game.

I see it more likely that he rotates in the away game against Sporting. A draw there should be enough, and go full strength in the 2nd game at home. And even there you can substitute starting players in later in the game if the situation is not good.

I don’t wanna see any unenforced rotation at the start of any PL game. The sticky end of a title charge is not the time for experimenting… not sure why this is even being discussed tbh. Rest em all for the Europoor League.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I don’t wanna see any unenforced rotation at the start of any PL game. The sticky end of a title charge is not the time for experimenting… not sure why this is even being discussed tbh. Rest em all for the Europoor League.
Yeah. We need wins and momentum. Take a 2-0 lead and coast it like against Bournemouth. Much better than having to panic because the team has problems to play as well with a different line-up. And then there will be more pressure.

Would have liked you post, but can't agree with the "rest em all".

BergMan

Leverkusen Ultra
I figured it out. The day (evening, more precisely) before a home game the players drive or get dropped off at the stadium, then they go to the team hotel together (which this season is usually the Hilton Angel Islingston).
Only part I got wrong was I thought they go to the hotel straight from the training ground.
But they always spend the night at the team hotel, no matter the kick off time.

To add:
The players sleep and eat together pre match day. I believe it’s 2 players per room, and under Arteta’s policy they alternate each time. When they eat the hotel’s restaurant is closed off exclusively for Arsenal players. Masses of people queue outside the hotel to see the players when they leave hours before kickoff.

Last edited:

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
I figured it out. The day (evening, more precisely) before a home game the players drive or get dropped off at the stadium, then they go to the team hotel together (which this season is usually the Angel Islingston).
Only part I got wrong was I thought they go to the hotel straight from the training ground.
But they always spend the night at the team hotel, no matter the kick off time.

@A_G do you concur?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The biggest things in life have been achieved by people who, at the start, we would have judged crazy. And yet if they had not had these crazy ideas the world would have been more stupid.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 21

Nuno Tavares will return to Arsenal after Nottingham Forest chose not to exercise the buy option in his loan deal [Nottingham Forest Official Site]

Benjamin Šeško’s agent confirms interest from English and Italian clubs, adding that he is not interested in moving to Saudi Arabia [Evening Standard]

Arsenal have sent scouts to watch Benfica midfielder Joao Neves multiple times [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal have joined Manchester United in the race to sign Rennes’ 18 year old attacking midfielder Desire Doue [Ouest-France]

Latest posts

Top Bottom