• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Bournemouth | February 27, 2019 19:45 GMT

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
52987317_10156679444072713_4144959275355078656_n.jpg

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

#EMERYIN

#MustafiOffTellyOn

Resting him to start v Sp**s. I wouldn't be so happy with that.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Either way this line up more than good enough to beat Bournemouth mkhi Özil kola we will depend on them

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
He's my captain FFS. He'll definitely get subbed on so he better score

I made Auba my captain before Southampton, of course he got benched.. Before this round, I sold Auba and kept Laca(luckily didn't make him captain, the thought crossed my mind), and now he gets benched.

I suck at this.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Disappointed it’s 5 at the back but I’m glad to see Özil and Carlo are getting a run out.

Should be dominating possession tonight with Mesut, Mkhi and Guendouzi all on the pitch.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Apart from King, Ibe and Fraser Bournemouth really look toothless which means they are scoring atleast a couple

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

Mustafi is a World Cup Winner and a Confederations Cup Winner so Emery knows he has to play big names in big games. Personal views do not count , stats do. : d

Last edited:

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Imagine someone would say a year ago to you, that we need to rest Iwobi for the North London Derby, because he played so many games and is so important for us.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Ask Laca if he wanted to be rested, pretty sure he wouldn't. This is the problem when you have 2 top strikers and cant find a way to play them both. Does it mean Laca plays vs Spuds, probably, does it mean Auba will be pissed off, probably!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

People say why I did lie on the floor after the goal, they think I was tired. But I think I was a lot cleverer than people thought.

Charlie George reveals it was all a time-wasting plan after the double winning goal
Top Bottom