• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Bournemouth | February 27, 2019 19:45 GMT

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

This is the type of game you'd expect Özil to deliver in. He got his warm up vs BATE, surely tonight is the time for him to produce.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Rateher we win since it'll get us 3pts than lose and get no points. Come on Arsenal.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Chelsea Sp**s on TV. Arsenal on the iPad. Smell of Lasagne cooking in the oven and an essential oil foot massage. Life doesn’t get any better.

I'll just be watching Real Madrid against Barcelona. I mean, it's El Classico! Can't bring myself to watch Sp**s against Chelsea because I want so much for both teams to lose and that's just not possible. Really hoping for a draw so Arsenal can gain two points on each with a win today (Sp**s are due for one, right?). But I'll just get irritated no matter what happens. So Copa del Rey for me.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I'll just be watching Real Madrid against Barcelona. I mean, it's El Classico! Can't bring myself to watch Sp**s against Chelsea because I want so much for both teams to lose and that's just not possible. Really hoping for a draw so Arsenal can gain two points on each with a win today (Sp**s are due for one, right?). But I'll just get irritated no matter what happens. So Copa del Rey for me.
Can understand that tbf. The only other match on TV here in the UK is Celtic Hearts. Give that a miss :lol:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I started clapping myself... until I realised that I was Sunderland's manager.

Peter Reid after Bergkamp's goal against Sunderland.
Top Bottom