• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Burnley | May 6, 2018 16:30 BST

Which academy player do you back most to make it here?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

John cross being useful for once! That was lovely from the media. Arséne must be feeling so much love.

simonreq

Good that someone's taking him to task on this!!

Not gonna lie, I think Henry is probably the best player to ever have played for Arsenal, but I really doubt he's got as much love for the club as most people believe.

This is obviously an unqualified opinion, but it seems like Henry cares only about himself, and will stick around to places where he's revered, not because of his actual love for the place, but simply because he's being adored.

Apparently he really wants the spot as manager for Arsenal, but when he was offered a position in the youth-setup he declined. Why? Because he'd have to give up his employment at Sky. So instead of putting in a shift, he got a job as an assistant coach at the Belgium FA. If he would've come to Arsenal to train the youth, he'd probably already have been announced as Wenger's successor.

I dont buy it, nor do I consider Viera a true gooner. Ian Wright on the other hand :)

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Wonder whether it goes a bit deeper , Josh Kroenke and Henry are reputed to be quite close . Very strange behaviour to say the least .

Josh, every bit a tool as his father I'm sure, was at least there to pay his respects to the great man, as opposed to Henry who certainly wouldn't be wanting for job offers had he rightfully ditched sky for the day to see off the man who made him the legend he is.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Not gonna lie, I think Henry is probably the best player to ever have played for Arsenal, but I really doubt he's got as much love for the club as most people believe.

This is obviously an unqualified opinion, but it seems like Henry cares only about himself, and will stick around to places where he's revered, not because of his actual love for the place, but simply because he's being adored.

Apparently he really wants the spot as manager for Arsenal, but when he was offered a position in the youth-setup he declined. Why? Because he'd have to give up his employment at Sky. So instead of putting in a shift, he got a job as an assistant coach at the Belgium FA. If he would've come to Arsenal to train the youth, he'd probably already have been announced as Wenger's successor.

I dont buy it, nor do I consider Viera a true gooner. Ian Wright on the other hand :)

No one would ever doubt Wrighty, the man, much like all Graham's stalwarts, probably has a miniature canon in place of a heart :lol:. Arsenal through & through.

Jae

Team needs to remain unchanged for the rest of the season after todays performance IMO.

say yes

forum master baiter
Fun game, great atmosphere and nice to see Arsène get a proper send-off.

Don't know how people can't be excited about the future though.

Lacazette + Aubameyang = :drool::drool::drool:

Not sure if you could see on the telly but they've already got the signs of a really good partnership. Both making great runs.

Stannis

Im really dissapointed by Henry because we all know he does care for the club. Both him and Wright, even if I disagree with what they saw, I do believe they are saying what they feel is best for the club.

People hype Patrick V a lot, and I'm grateful that he played for us, but people forget he used to have a moan every transfer window, and now he is firmly on the City gravy train.

Henry though was always Arsenal through and through, even when he left for Barca. I refuse to also believe that Sky forced Henry to be at the Ethihad. What are they going to fire Henry for choosing to be with the most important man of his career?

Massive Massive Massive misjudgment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

At some clubs success is accidental. At Arsenal it is compulsory.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom