• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Burnley | Sunday, December 13 | KO: 19:15 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Well this is the big boys. Relegation clash against the might of Burnley. We may win, we may lose.

But whatever happens the played well and 50 crosses are something no one will be able to take from us.

10yYfSv.gif

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
I really hope man. Even seeing those W's in your post had me licking my lips, we really need to go on a run asap if we want to be in contention for Europe this season.

Its so sad, because if we had Partey you'd really have some optimism we can really build something and do it. Arteta hasnt had this guy for two full games yet this season, its an absolute joke and I think its unfair to judge the manager if all the other teams have their new fixes but we are lacking our only marquee signing of the summer. Shocking stuff.

Arteta lost against Leciester and Villa having Partey. He played him injured against Sp**s and even if Partey stayed on the pitch we were losing that match.
Partey is a good player but he isnt the difference in getting beat 2-0 and getting a draw. Hes one cog in a massive machine.

Liverpool are winning games without injured players.

Leciester have had Soyuncu, Ndidi, Pererria, Castagne out for long periods of time this season. Yet they are still winning matches.

Injuries happen to every club. He nor nobody can use not having Partey as an excuse for performances.

gamechannel

Arteta lost against Leciester and Villa having Partey. He played him injured against Sp**s and even if Partey stayed on the pitch we were losing that match.
Partey is a good player but he isnt the difference in getting beat 2-0 and getting a draw. Hes one cog in a massive machine.

Leciester have had Soyuncu, Ndidi, Pererria, Castagne out for long periods of time this season. Yet they are still winning matches.

Injuries happen to every club. He nor nobody can use not having Partey as an excuse for performances.

Arteta supporters have a bunch of pre-made excuses. That won't change.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

He is building systems with single points of failure. For example, the 343 depends on Tierney playing lcb and moving into lb with he ball. No other player in the club can perform that role. Therefore of he gets injured the system is obsolete.

Nobody can do what Partey does, the closest is AMN. So if you are not willing to play him instead, then we are stuck with Xhaka and Ceballos and a system that is built to fail.

It's the same for Elneny, but if he wants to stop chopping and changing. You pick a system and you put players in positions with job roles.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Hard to see Burnley do anything other than try and emulate Sp**s and Wolves.

If we can't break them down then really it shows Arteta has been found out

Think we'll beat them 3-0

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
:lol:
Arteta supporters have a bunch of pre-made excuses. That won't change.

This is the first time I’ve seen the phrase ‘Arteta supporters’ used. It feels that we’ve got to this phase of discussion in record time, but maybe we can break that record with the next manager. :lol:

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Need a morale booster today, this game and the Southampton one going our way could help us focus on working on our style of play, without fear of falling down too low.

This season is another mid table affair folks, and a steep learning curve for Mikel. See it for what it is and adjust.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Again if possible could do with an early goal today we always go win games at home scoring in first 15 minutes.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
It really needs to be Ceballos and El-Neny here

The only way we can have some attacking play is without the ponderous Xhaka. Really hope Nelson gets a start too. We need something different

nas7232

I wonder how many players we spam down the left today. If William doesn’t play, maybe we could create some chances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I always wanted to play in English football and Arsenal and Highbury IS English football to me.

Dennis Bergkamp

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 21

Nuno Tavares will return to Arsenal after Nottingham Forest chose not to exercise the buy option in his loan deal [Nottingham Forest Official Site]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom