• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Chelsea | January 19, 2019 17:30 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

He still stuck with the system when AMN came on, let’s hope he doesn’t bottle it and go conservative again
That is true, but he also had 4 defensive midfielders on the pitch. 442 with elneny, torreira, guendouzi, xhaka isn’t what we will normally do. I’m seriously afraid that the back five will come back, but that’s a problem for later.

Reactions: A_G

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Great result.

Gutted for Bellerin personally. Also not going to be easy to carry on without him or even replace him.

We might aswell go ahead and replace him now.

Put it this way; Litchsteiner is gone in the summer so we need an back up RB anyway.

If there's any chance we can get a decent RB and then spend less in the summer we need to go for it.

Unless we have a young upcoming RB that can fill in?

blaze_of_glory

Think Emery got the set up pretty much right on, four at the back works a lot better for us and two up to is lovely to see.

I think Özil instead of Iwobi is the only thing I'd rather have see, think Mesut gives us much more chance of countering effectively as he's much savvier at finding space when breaking out.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Going to have to buy a right back, Bellerin wont be fully back until some way in to next season surely

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Great result, slightly soured by Bellerin’s injury and what will likely be a return of the back five.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Great first 45 that allowed us to sit back a bit in the second half. I think he needs to rethink his policy of bringing Lacazette off. We need someone up there who can hold it up, especially in a game like today when we kept getting deeper and deeper.

Box2Box

We need a classy attacking right back. We've been weak going forward on the right since Hector was out and we will be again now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

My first ever football memory was Charlie George's double winning goal in 71. After that game; I just became an Arsenal fan.

Paul Davis

Latest posts

Top Bottom