• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Arsenal v Crystal Palace | 1/1/17 | 4pm GMT

Result?

• Arsenal play well for once and win

Votes: 33 71.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Big Sam ends our season

Votes: 13 28.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Need to keep the momentum going, our games are winnable in the coming weeks while Chelsea have to go to Sp**s, Leicester and Liverpool this month.

To quote the Coq "it's not over".

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Bournemouth is a tricky fixture.

We need to be at our best to win there. I suspect a draw on the cards unfortunately.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Not quite sure why Alexis was kept on. The guy looked knackered towards the end, not good with some away games coming up.

Elneny's leaving tomorrow, should have played him into the ground today.

Bendtneer

Alexis is wasted out wide..we should start playing with 2 striker..He looked sad and frustrated after 80 mins :-(

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Bellerin sounds like he is from London town :lol:

OSBK

Established Member
Happy with the result.

giroud scored a great goal but aside from that he was very average. Sanchez busting a gut to close down and he is swanning around.

We are wasting sanchez on the left, we look so much better with him through the middle.

palace are poor and we should be battered them today.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Giroud on his goal: " Alexis gave me the ball a bit behind me, I tried the back-heal and had maximum luck:
Interviewer: " Have you done anything like this before in training... etc?"
Giroud: " No, no, no, that's why I say luck."
Bellerin: " We know what Giroud is capable of, we've seen him do it in training".

Giroud MOTM.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Apart from some sloppy moments that were occasionally dangerous,we controlled the game for the last 20 minutes. I don't like or trust our slow game but if the players were a bit under the weather then they did well. Our FB's were excellent today and Xhaka looked very composed. Good win,clean sheet and no injuries. COYG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I can really see the light. I’m telling you I’m very positive most of the time. I’ve seen the light and I can see bright lights. There can be bumps in the road within that light, but I can see a lot of light.

Mikel Arteta

Latest posts

Top Bottom