• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Arsenal v Everton | February 3, 2018 17:30 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HBL

Established Member
I wonder what our match day 18 will be for the remainder of the season, we still have a fair bit of dead wood. I hope AMN, Nketiah and Nelson are in the squad for every game.

Cech/Ospina
Bellerin
Kosc/Chambers or holding
Mustafi/Per
Nacho/Kolasinac
Wilshere/Ramsey
Xhaka/Elneny
Welbeck/Iwobi
Özil/Mkhi
PEA/Lacazette

That’s already 19, can basically assume at least one player will always be injured and then probably 1 or 2 of the centre backs will be left out.

So, hopefully we’ll see at least two of them in squad every week.

Typing this made me realise we still have so many players we need to shift in the summer.

Ewarwoowar

We are the kind of team Walcott thrives against, He generally struggles against organized physically strong teams, we aint that. Sure Wenger will piss us all off with Auba on the bench to ease him in 8 minutes from the end as Everton go 3-1 up having ref Strawprick gifting two penalties for two phat belly flops by Wooney.

Everton will probably sacrifice having a go in midfield, may do stuff down the wing, but probably hoofball for the most part from a solid defensive line hoping to poach goals from our dicky, doddery defense.

Difficult to predict how we line up never mind how we fare, should be a thoroughly entertaining game, especially if Mangala gets the nod.

Can't call this one, just hope the new guys Auba, Mkhi and Özil hit the ground running:drool:

CurryFlavoured

Established Member
The funny thing is that while Walcott wasn't suited to playing for us, he's definitely suited to playing against us. We better (and should) be well prepared for him.

Interested to see the lineup - I don't expect 4-4-2. If Aubamayeng is thrown in this early I expect to see Lacazette on the bench.

elemoo

The funny thing is that while Walcott wasn't suited to playing for us, he's definitely suited to playing against us. We better (and should) be well prepared for him.

Interested to see the lineup - I don't expect 4-4-2. If Aubamayeng is thrown in this early I expect to see Lacazette on the bench.

This.

If we play 4 at the back, Walcott will destroy our full backs bc they'd have next to no support - i think people forget how deadly his 1-trick and scoring ability is (isn't he still Arsenal's 4th highest goalscorer this season evn tho he played less than a dozen games?!)

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
We didn't see Alexis - Lacazette - Özil starting together for months, I wouldn't be surprised if it took a while to see Auba - Laca - Özil - Mkhi all starting together.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
We didn't see Alexis - Lacazette - Özil starting together for months, I wouldn't be surprised if it took a while to see Auba - Laca - Özil - Mkhi all starting together.

That was more down to injuries and coming back late from summer tournaments than anything else.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I wouldn't at all be against dropping Mustafi but our options are tragic. Mertesacker is probably next in line.

He’s a glorified water carrier at this point. Chambers is next in line and I’d probably stick with Mustafi ahead of him.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Other than the recent Cup Finals I don't remember being more excited for a match. Feels like an actual catalyst for change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Football is a bit like elections. Before it's unpredictable. After it's unexplainable... But there's an opportunity for us to make it unforgettable.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom