• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Everton | Sunday February 23 | KO: 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HBL

Established Member
Thought it could've been a foul for the first goal, his foot was above Luiz' head. Anywhere else on the pitch and it's a blatant foul

Reactions: A_G

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Jesus Everton’s goals were sloppy af. Let’s grab 2 this half and send these lot back up to Liverpool with **** all. That overrated ****** Sigurdsson failing to connect cleanly with the ball resulted in an Everton goal :lol:.

Come on boys. Be decisive. Be ruthless.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

We’ve shown that we have another goal in us.

If we can have a mistake free half we’ve got this.

Make

Player:Ødegaard
This defence is an absolutely awful. They are very disorganised

CJJ

Established Member
Yellow for Richarlison was fair, Ceballos overplayed that.
But i must say that BOTH everton goals COULD get overturned for dangerous play (high leg and richarlison lunging in studs showing on the 2nd). But this year VAR likes to **** us over, so i guess we get none of those our way.

Gunners1616

You can never rest with that defense Luiz-Mustafi. Luiz is implicated in both goals. A messy player, can make an error at any moment. Nice to have a "technical" defender but he is way too costly... huge salary and costed us at least 10 goals this season...

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Mustafi, only one misplaced pass. No howler yet. Definitely improving.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Jesus Everton’s goals were sloppy af. Let’s grab 2 this half and send these lot back up to Liverpool with **** all. That overrated ****** Sigurdsson failing to connect cleanly with the ball resulted in an Everton goal :lol:.

Come on boys. Be decisive. Be ruthless.
Yes both goals fall on plate to thier players think they did well clearly you can see they been in good run of form.

WiscoGooner8

The two headers that led to the goals are infuriating. Think we were the better team overall I just hope we can score a couple more.

mpower2540

We’re such a moments team. Most of the game is very scattergun then we put together some quality. Then piss it away with stupidity/meek defending.

Hopefully we can win, been an entertaining watch! Far cry from the Emery days

Jae

Haven't we been good with set pieces up until now?

Think it would have been harsh to chalk their first goal off. We'd have been furious if we scored that goal and it goes against us. 50/50 for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

First I went left, he did too. Then I went right and he did too. Then I went left again and he went to buy a hot dog.

Arsene Wenger on dribbling Zinedine Zidane in a charity game

Latest posts

Top Bottom