• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Manchester Utd | March 10, 2019 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

They’ve got literally no one else they can play out wide, you think of a midfielder and they’re all injured.

Hopefully this is something we can capitalise on. He'll probably have a worldie though. Their right back will move to right wing seamlessly where our centre back (Mustafi) struggles moving a few feet across the park to right back.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Need to watch the videos of last 2 games at Emirates and try to be more intelligent this time they set up and play on counters

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

This is a cup final.

We win this and we're in the driving seat for top 4 given our remaining fixtures. Say what you want but all are winnable.

I will be absolutely furious if we lose or draw here. The lads and Emery have a massive point to prove after tonights shambles.

Aubameyang and Lacazette need to step up.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Hard to see a way to stop the counters from united. Very few of our players have that kind of workrate. No Torreira means Guendouzi. And judging by his showing tonight, we're in for a rough night

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
Hard to see a way to stop the counters from united. Very few of our players have that kind of workrate. No Torreira means Guendouzi. And judging by his showing tonight, we're in for a rough night
Yes Guendouzi was at fault for the goal but let's not make it look like it's an every game occurrence. He's one of our most hardworking players and I'm sure he has learned from that mistake today.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Emery should include an expendable player (AMN, Douzy or Elneny) in our midfield with the only task of sticking on Pogba's neck. His big ego will make him nervous and get a card or two. :)

Now seriously, they are flying high with confidence and despite their freak injury list, we never win comfortably against them.
Remember few seasons ago, when they had Carrick and Darren ****ing Fletcher in CB, and we somehow dropped points.

I really hope Laca starts. Auba as a sole striker gives a lot of competition to the banter era of when we played Sanogo as sole striker.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

It'll probably just end up being a draw, we'll show some good and some bad things, Lukaku will either murder Nacho or exploit the space left by Kola (depends who's starting) to create a goal for them probably finished off by Rashford. Maybe Pogba might do something positive. Mkhi might get a goal.

I'll say 2-2.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Even though the results weren't entirely our fault, a draw against Sp**s and loss against Rennes mean this is a must win game. And that's with the players having to prove a point more so than Emery.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
Why bother? Our squad of ****** always bend over to these scumbags at the Emirates.

**** the lot of them and I want Auba nowhere near the 18.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

One of the things I discovered in Japan was from watching sumo wrestling. At the end you can never tell who has won the fight, and who has lost, because they do not show their emotion because it could embarrass the loser. It is unbelievable. That is why I try to teach my team politeness. It is only here in England that everybody pokes their tongue out when they win.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom