• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Southampton | Saturday, November 23 | 15:00 GMT

What result are you hoping for in this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
Emery ****ed us with that negative starting lineup and then the ref and var fvcked us after. What is it about arsenal that makes referees not call fouls for us yet almost every foul we commit is a yellow?

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
Wenger was never this bad and they’ve just started booing. He’s definitely had an easy ride so far
:lol: **** sake, I'm not sure what else you've wanted to see. We're Arsenal. We wait, we choose the moment. I'm proud of the way we give things a chance to get so bad that your voice, when you use it, gets heard.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

The complaint about Emery is that he's clueless in all aspects of the game.

Allegri would be defensive but there's no way in hell he'd get outshot by rubbish sides week in and week out. He knows how to coach a defence at least, unlike Emery.

Besides, @GunnerUK didn't complain about Emery anywhere in this thread being too defensive, so why the hell would you make that up?

Complain mindlessly about the refs. That's all you're good for, your football knowledge is worth about as much as Emery's management.
I have been on this forum for 6 years and I have never had anyone on my ignore list until now, congrats. :lol: Just pointless having someone so obsessed with me they feel the need to adress me constantly and complain even though he wasn't even part of the original conversation. Feel free to keep screaming at me at every post I make and continue letting me live rent free in your head if you have nothing better to do with your life though you complete utter clown. :rofl:

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
When last did you see our points so close to games played, so deep into a season?

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
:lol: **** sake, I'm not sure what else you've wanted to see. We're Arsenal. We wait, we choose the moment. I'm proud of the way we give things a chance to get so bad that your voice, when you use it, gets heard.
So you’re saying he’s had an easy ride? :lol: Wtf was the point of your original post then

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
I have been on this forum for 6 years and I have never had anyone on my ignore list until now, congrats. :lol: Just pointless having someone so obsessed with me they feel the need to adress me constantly and complain even though he wasn't even part of the original conversation. Feel free to keep screaming at me at every post I make and continue letting me live rent free in your head if you have nothing better to do with your life though you complete utter clown. :rofl:

So you're putting me on your ignore because I called you out on you pathetically making up something a poster never said? :lol:

You're a bigger noncè than I initially thought.

roz

Fake News Merchant
YOU WERE SAYING?!
:facepalm:
Yeah go full throttle, let him have it. My point was I hate the negativity pre game, at least let it play out before going full AFTV.
Shocking performance though if I was to find a silver lining its Laca looked good.

by the way, I am Emery out just so theres no confusion.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
So you’re saying he’s had an easy ride? :lol: Wtf was the point of your original post then
No, because I don't define it as 'an easy ride'. They sat through last season and were disappointed at the end, but it was the first season. So they waited to see improvement this year and just under a third of the season in, we have the stadium saying they've had enough. I don't see that as an 'easy ride' by any stretch.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Quality performance, Good system. Great play from Them. Some good progress from THE team tbf.

say yes

forum master baiter
It's funny how people seem to think he's getting an easy ride by match going fans. tHeY weRNt tHiS kiND tO wEnGEr
Try to be ignore the ****** who’ve never been to a game before.

The only reason it got so loud with Wenger was that it became clear the board wouldn’t act until forced. Emery has far less credit with the fanbase, but it hasn’t (and probably won’t) get so heated, because there’s confidence the board will act rationally this time. No need to kick a man on death row.

Steps

Emery on the draw
“We are disappointed and frustrated so I understand the supporters.

“We know feeling comfortable here is the key but we didn’t do that.

“The best 20 minutes of the whole season came at the start of the second half but they scored when we were better maybe.

“We draw at the last moment but it’s not enough.”

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Yes its been an hour since the game is finished and unai still didn't take his press conference

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

You weren’t world-class when Arsenal signed you

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom