• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Arsenal v Sunderland | 16/05/17 | Sky Sports |19:45 BST

What will be the result of this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

mmac76

Hopefully not.

why not? - he's better than Giroud, Welbeck and Walcott

and he'd bust a gut trying to beat Totenshi*e you know what players are like against their old clubs

in fact after the Welbeck goal against Yanited, we should sign one ex-striker from each PL club so we could gauranteee at least one goal every game we play... :lol:

Ewarwoowar

sorry genuinely confused, but you obviously don't actually mean 'empty'...?

are you saying many people wouldn't bother going to the game anyway because there's less and less riding on it, and it's only Sunderland?

if so fine, but doesn't that tell its own story - shouldn't Kroenke realise we ought to be playing in front of a packed stadium with the fans in high volume, as we see an end-of season climax, fighting to maintain our place at the top of the league?

Yes, I noted the glaring mistake only after I had already been quoted, and yes and yes I agree on both your points.

The club already are fully aware of the bad feeling, the signs coming down is they are absolutely for a Wenger extension, but the good news is they could go crazy in the transfer market to appease the discord.

The bad news again though is the desperation to sign just about anything to do that may just bring about bad buys and ruination 'again'.

Preacher

Always Crying
C_z1GDWXoAAqv_8.jpg

Put Lucas in. Hogwarts is already tapping him up.

mmac76

This is like when Arsenal fans wanted to sign Darren Bent in 2011 because he scored more goals than Chamakh.

we shouldn't be looking at him to get where we want to be, i'm just saying it shows where we are that IMO he would actually do better than most of our 'strikers'

i understand why people would say it's BS to talk about him but he is much better than a Bent - experienced, very capable, highly committed and still a great eye for a goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It is well known the referees are protected very well like the lions in the zoo so we have to live with their decisions

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom