• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Bolton Wanderers | 20/03/04

Split

I expect a full strength team out there.

Lehman, Lauren, Kolo, Sol, Cole, Fred, Vieira, Edu, Pires, Bergy, Henry

3-0 to the Arsenal!

kNiteMare

full strength team for sure.

3-1. 3-0 soon into the second half, henry, bergy, pires brought off and rested around 70mins, they score late equaliser.

gunnertilldeath

Established Member
i am piss drunk and am going to wager a 3-0 victory. henry with every assist but no goal. believe it or not. i will probably look at it in the morning and wonder what the **** as i was thinkin after i read ten match reports about how great henry is after a 2 goal performance against my beloved okocha. (i'm from nigeria so u cant blaim me about liking hims so much.

Jasper

I think Bergy and Freddie will start this one. They both need match fitness.

Not so sure about the Edu, Gilberto selection though.

Is Parlour fit?

If the match is in the bag, Henry, Pires, and Vieira will be taken off.

Remember, the more games Reyes plays in the better he gets!

AdamT

hopefully it ends up bolton 3, arsenal 0. as in bolton three broken legs, arsenal none.

these arseholes cost us the league last year with three dirty tackles. i hope they get relegated by us next season.i really think that if we had won 2-0 last year we would have gone on to win it.

i hate bolton and allardyce is a ******. :evil: :evil:

mood

We got our revenge from Blackburn, now it's time to get our revenge from Bolton! Go Arsenal!

KoLo28

I'm nervous, I still remember last year at the reebok. I was in tears after that game, **** I hate bolton.. COME ON ARSENAL!

leongsh

There is a major difference this year compared to last year. You could sense the fragility in the team and I did in the previous Arsenal-Mania forum - even guessing the score correctly >_<

This year, Arsenal have the self-assured confidence and team spirit in them to overcome Bolton Wanderers. I predict a scoreline with a 2-goal difference in favour of Arsenal. The Gooners will be baying for Bolton Wanderer's blood.

Mark

Established Member
Another major difference this year is we are switched on from start to finish and we know how to defend. (Games against Leicester and others are an obvious exception, but that was ages ago) I can't see the current Arsenal side losing a 2-0 lead to draw 2-2 with an average side like Bolton. We will finally have our revenge!

orion

Well this is potentially a very difficult game for us, despite getting poor results lately, Bolton are usually difficult to break down and are always cabable of creating some chances them selves. It all depends very much in what mould we appear against this side, if Henry and co are in full flow then we could end up with a pretty scoreline, but it's more likely to end up being a scrappy affair that get's decided at the final minutes. One thing for sure, you cannot relax against Bolton, but have perform for the whole 90 minutes and not let them get on their stride.
Would be happy just to get a narrow win, but Bolton have the abilities to snatch a point if we let them, so boys should be aware of that, no silly mistakes and no slagging in commitment on one on ones.
Hopefully Freddie is back in the starting 11 and will continue his recent fine run and gains us an extra edge with his runs to the box.
God luck Gunners!!!

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
I think Reyes will start this one with Bergkamp being protected for Chelsea. I also think Gilberto will continue on the right with Ljungberg being rested for Wednesday. I hope for once that we have an easy game against Bolton.

SAKURABA

lehman,toure,campbell,lauren,cole,gilberto,pires,vieira,edu,henry berkamp..

Good line-up....

My 1st post to this forum... i'm from Quebec ( French language) Canada :D

I'm fan of Arsenal since 1999...

SAKURABA

Reyes 2 goals vs chelsea.... Maybe Berkamp will play the home game i always finded him more effective at home than away..

Arsenal Quotes

Arsene Who?

Headlines of English media when Arsène was announced as new manager of Arsenal in 1996

Latest posts

Top Bottom