• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Cardiff | January 29th| KO: 19:45

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Our attacking trio should be enough, a better team would punish that defence tho.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
He is our third striker and one of our best academy product. He is part of the squad now. Of course he is going to be on the bench when we start both of our strikers.
Just trying to trigger you over an academy player! I'm a huge fan of Eddie too! Good replacement for Aubameyang in a few years!

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

We'll batter them they're ****e.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Woud like to see Ramsey together with Özil - don't think we need 3 defensive midfielders against Cardiff.

Finally Monreal is back on the pitch, but Mavropanos CB and Monreal LB would have been interesting today.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
The Arsenal match day program was like a slap to the face.

Yes, the Yanited loss stings.. still stings. But **** me, I have my health. Prayers up for Sala.

Excited to see Özil do his thing. COYG.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Özil Captain today lol. our club is wierd
I said this at the beginning of the season. When Emery gives you the armband you're a marked man:

Özil
Cech
Ramsey
Kos
Xhaka

How many of those will be playing for us next season?

#wellplayed

Mohamed7

Unbelievable how well Gilberto Silva took care of his fitness post retirement. Fancy him to do better than Lichtsteiner at RB

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Surprised the Greek kid isn’t starting.

Mustafi like seriously?

nas7232

I see why he has went with 3 dms as with the poor defence and importance of tracking back by attacks of which Özil isnt going to do. Im glad hes mixing it up; laca auba and Özil finally together in their best roles... something wenger didnt want to experiment with in his limited time with them.

AMN was pretty bad but better than jenkinson.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Matteo is not a DM and he (and possibly Torreira) won’t play as DMs tonight. He’s an #8 and has always been. Even Emery described him as an #8 and his former coach described him primarily as being an offensive player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom