• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Charlton Athletic | 18/03/06

the dawn raids

Established Member
i know weve all got one eye on juve, but we still have the little matter of cl qualification to wrap up. lets hope this game marks the return of van Persie, because the finishing could really use a spark.

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
this should be a free lunch.

i hope our players won't f*cked up their chances anymore.

seeing how we could actually created numerous good chances against a team with the 2nd best defensive records in the PL, i think we might be able to kill the addicks off.

afterall we defeated them 1-0 at the valley earlier didn't we?

i'll go for 3-0 to us.

tgr

everyone expect a big win. 3 pts is a must and i wanna see rvp return as a sub. it will be not bad if walcott has a debut.

Taozhe

Every game from now is a must win in order for us to actually guarantee our CL qualification. With our current form, we SHOULD finish the job. Fingers crossed for any dodgy referee decisions though.

beanz

bojed said:

seeing how we could actually created numerous good chances against a team with the 2nd best defensive records in the PL, i think we might be able to kill the addicks off.

i'll go for 3-0 to us.
We all know there's no such thing as a free lunch in the EPL but I'm with you on the 3 - 0 scoreline.
Talk about taking your chances, the Mancs apparently had 29 shots yesterday against the toon & only scored twice. :p

Reyes(9)

If as said that RVP and Sol will be fit ..We could play our best football ..RVP provides us with the finishing touch that Ade and Bergy lacks now ..And TBH i dunno yet if Arsène will play Sol or not coz i think that senderos has been in excellent form ..BTW i heard of a game in closed doors well i dunno is it today or tomorrow (( to play RVP and Sol and hopefully other players that need the match fitness ((Theo too i think)) )) .. ??

wer

This is a must win game for us to keep the pressure on the other teams.
3-0.

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
beanz said:
bojed said:

i'll go for 3-0 to us.
We all know there's no such thing as a free lunch in the EPL but I'm with you on the 3 - 0 scoreline.
Talk about taking your chances, the Mancs apparently had 29 shots yesterday against the toon & only scored twice. :p

okay i'll rephrase what i said earlier.

this won't be a free lunch except if charlton are willing to buy us the whole buffet :lol:

wana_3k

walcott to play and score.. i reckon itsgunna be like the middlesbrough and fulham game..goal fest for arsenal..imgoin 5-0

Rahul

Ill go for a goal fest too but i think we will again lack the finishing like we did against pool fulham an d madrid if rvp doesnt start but ill still go for a 4-0

zerofeel

This should be in the bag.Its Arsenal's game to lose and i reckon they wont screw up again.If Rvp is fit,im sure he will be given a chance to stake a claim for regular spot.

3-1 to arsenal!

eddie_wills

what news of Reyes, Ljungberg etc? I presume Jose was injured yesterday.

Anyway... won't be easy - Charlton have taken points away at Liverpool and Chelsea this season.

That said, we should have enough. 2-0 Arsenal.

Taozhe

I personally would be content with a 1-0 win for us and for Sp**s and Bolton to lose as the cherry on top of the cream.

Guillermo

Last time I heard such optimism, we lost 1-0 at Goodison..

I noticed someone saying Reyes had the flu, is that correct? If so, he should be back in time.

AFC no1.

this is another must win for fourth spot i will go for 3-1 to the gooners, i see the teams around us have easy games, which they should win (i hope im wrong) :x

blackburn v middlesborough
bolton v sunderland
tottenham (****) v birminham

Arsenal Quotes

I think I lost my hair flicking the ball on for all them years at the near post from Brian Marwood's corners

Steve Bould

Latest posts

Top Bottom