• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Crystal Palace| Sunday 27th October | KO:16:30 GMT | Illegal Streams

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Rest Tierney for this one.

I think we’re in trouble regardless of who we play at fullback, Zaha will be up for this. I think he’ll win a penalty, too many error prone players (Luiz, Sokratis, Kolasinac & Xhaka) in our first eleven.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
"need to keep within touching distance of Leicester"

Is this where we've fallen to now? Can't believe I'm reading this **** again after 2016.
Well Leicester won the league few years ago so yeah that the harsh reality

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
A typical Bellerin performance of the past few seasons....abysmal defensively. Felt sorry for the woman pundit having to make excuse for him every 5 minutes when he made a mistake "oh he's coming back from a nasty injury" & "hes showing some rust" ... no love he's playing ****e as usual.

Remember when he first broke into the team in 14/15, so good...his orinigal short hair and staying up all night playing Call Of Duty, what happened to that geezer? :(

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I don't think we'll win. The question is how bad will we play, how comical will the individual errors be and how many will we concede. Hope I'm wrong but not holding my breath.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I don't think we'll win. The question is how bad will we play, how comical will the individual errors be and how many will we concede. Hope I'm wrong but not holding my breath.
It's at Emirates and we can't preform worse than Aston Villa game that we played with 10 men for 60 min still managed to score 3 goals i think we'll win but it'll be stressful as always

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
A typical Bellerin performance of the past few seasons....abysmal defensively. Felt sorry for the woman pundit having to make excuse for him every 5 minutes when he made a mistake "oh he's coming back from a nasty injury" & "hes showing some rust" ... no love he's playing ****e as usual.
Woman pundit was ex Arsenal. Karen Carney!

GoonerJay24

Leno
Chambers Holding Sokratis
Niles Guendouzi Ceballos Kolasinac
Pepe Saka
Aubamayang

Last edited:

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Pepe's gonna show Zaha why we chose him instead.
I fear our ability to throw crap or struggling players a lifeline, but I look at Zaha and I just think he's going to have to fluke something to make an impact. Even before tonight, it was scandalous for him to be compared to Zaha when he clearly has much more in his locker. Zaha is still dreaming of scoring freekicks like those, and Pepe is only starting out. Zaha has hit the ceiling of the tiny shed that is his potential, whereas Pepe's skyscraper is still under construction.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Ffs Rex please stop. We’ll lose this 3-1 now.

Rex being selfish.

Reactions: A_G

Manberg

Predator
It will be yet another struggle, that much is guaranteed. We often scrape by at home but it's up in the air really.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Pathetic choice for captain as well.. Was quiet as a mouse while we were down..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think in England you eat too much sugar and meat and not enough vegetables

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom