• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Crystal Palace| Sunday 27th October | KO:16:30 GMT | Illegal Streams

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

One of my fav Arsenal matches, smashed them in the most beautiful stadium ever!

Henry, Bergkamp, Pires, Toure, Reyes, Vieira etc...take me back :drool:

Also, I think this was the first time we named a complete non-English team in the league.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I don't think we'll win. The question is how bad will we play, how comical will the individual errors be and how many will we concede. Hope I'm wrong but not holding my breath.
Nah it’ll be the typical Emery life and death, dull as dish water game against lower opposition, where we hold on to a win somehow, like Bournemouth. But we’ll win.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Interestingly, our next 3 games are against teams that beat us badly in that horrible run of last season (Palace, Wolves and Leicester)

In that run, Emery was exposed of the coward he was, by putting horrible lineups, tactics all over the place and then getting properly spanked because of being too scared of imposing our game on them. If he didn't learn anything then and if there's a repeat of results again, this will surely be the end of him.

Going for a dodgy 2-1 to us
Pepe, Auba (pen)

Leno
Chambvers - Sokratis - Luiz - Kolasinac
Xhaka - Guendouzi
Özil
Pepe - Laca - Auba​

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

3-1 to the Arsenal in spite of Emery's continued incompetence.

Ewarwoowar

Palace will park the bus and hit on the break, reignite world class Townsends mediocre career, good news Emery has something to build on, Douzy fall over in oppo's half, Pepe will do the rest.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Pepe Martinelli Auba
On form, that would be my front three. I think the pace and movement of Martinelli would cause the Palace defence a few problems.

You could say Saka deserves to play but I agree, Martinelli should be a starter so those 3 for me too. I'd keep Pepe on the right but tbh they should be looking to be a dynamic front 3 who switch around, they are all capable of it although Martinelli does look better in the middle.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
At some point Tierney & Kola need to swap EL for PL, I would like to see Tierney play the last 30 mins or so then start the next PL game. Chambers starting over Bellerin in PL is ok for now but the difference between Kola & Tierney is huge so the sooner he's starting PL games the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am immensely proud to say that I am the manager who has won the most FA Cups, and MY Arsenal are the club to lift it the most.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom