• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Leicester City | Tuesday 7th July | KO: 20:15 BST | Sky Sports

Match prediction

• Arsenal win

Votes: 44 65.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 15 22.4%
  • Leicester win

Votes: 8 11.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

The red card was technically the correct decision. I’m not as annoyed by that though as us sitting back in the 2nd half waiting for a counter. This is Leicester City not Barcelona.

We were overrun in midfield once again

I guess we don’t have the personnel in the middle of the pitch to control the game. We need investment this summer and signing only Partey won’t solve our issues in the middle of the pitch. We need two midfielders whilst selling Torreira and Guendouzi.

Thiago Xhaka Partey​

That would be immense in controlling games like this.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

He is such a little rat. Without his football talents he would be the drunk **** in the pub picking fights with everyone, only to finally go home and beat up his girlfriend.

Must have the most punchable face of any PL footballer. Can’t stand that piece of trash!
He's probably one of my most disliked footballers in the world aswell don't worry about that. Pretty sure he's well disliked by a lot of other people aswell. He's been in trouble in his life a few times I've heard haha.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Jamie Vardy looks exactly like some little ****, that Mickey O'Neil would batter, in a deleted scene from "Snatch".

He is painted as some feel good story, but both he and his wife are utter scumbags.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Think that is a yes... I was actually worried about that for a while.

Arteta is turning this ship around. We played them off the park in the first half.
Maths was never my strong point but I just had a look, pretty sure we are now. 18th placed AV have 5 games in hand, the most they can get is 42 points & thats even if they win all 5 remaining I highly doubt they will anyway. We've got them as their final game aswell.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Jamie Vardy looks exactly like some little ****, that Mickey O'Neil would batter, in a deleted scene from "Snatch".

He is painted as some feel good story, but both he and his wife are utter scumbags.
It's ironic seeing him take the knee for BLM before kick off when he's a known racist himself

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Yeah nobody knows why Pepe wasn't brought on. But I would guess Pepe wife was having a baby and maybe Pepe missed practice for this game and him not coming on today has something to do with that.

Or maybe like some people try to make out, maybe Arteta just hate him and Arsenal and wants to see the world burn?

Yeah, can't rule that out tbf.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

He is so annoying but he really nightmare for defenders 33 years old but look in his mid 20's should have bought him instead of laca.

lvgh98

Missed chances biggest problem there. Red was unfortunate but correct, we’d have wanted it if the other way round. Not too upset overall, could have held onto the ball a bit better second half - seemed to be panicking a bit, even prior to the red.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Honestly feel things are improving quite a bit over the last 3-4 games. We played them off the park in the first half and should have buried them the a new there. Frustrating as hell in the moment but we will be really strong next season. Arteta is moving this club in the right direction that is for sure!

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

If that is true he is really an ass of epic proportions. A real piece of filth!

Made a dog drink alcohol until it died about 20 years ago too, human garbage imo.

Should be in jail, but is instead the nation's sweetheart...the world is a ****ed up place these days.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Made a dog drink alcohol until it died about 20 years ago too, human garbage imo.

Should be in jail, but is instead the nation's sweetheart...the world is a ****ed up place.
Hadn’t heard about that. Well, nothing says **** person more than animal cruelty. Hell, even Hitler was kind to dogs...

I better stop writing and reading about Vardy. Dislike him enough already...

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Arteta needs to get these boys some finishing practice. Don’t play with your food as they say. Saka missed two chances and Laca should have buried that header.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I cannot classify the moments of happiness and of sadness, but every defeat is a scar in your heart that you never forget.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom