• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Liverpool | Wednesday July 15 | KO: 20:15 BST | Sky Sports

Match prediction

• Arsenal win

Votes: 21 33.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Liverpool win

Votes: 35 56.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
85% think we won't win :lol:

Thought it would be higher than that

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I think Pool will want to reach 100 pts, if they win all 3 left its 102, they'll be going for it in every game! We could get a draw but I think more likely 0-2.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Rumours that Tierney will be at LCB with Saka at LWB and Pepe RW.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Well I’m sure as hell not watching :lol:

Thats what we all think, thena s the gamer draws ever nearer we say we'll check the lineups, get pissed then say were DEFINITELY aren't watching... as the minutes tick by we slowly convince ourselves hey maybe we'll get an early goal, maybe liverpool will be in holiday mode... next thing you know you're casting a dodgy stream to your tv and screaming at the tv as Pepe loses the abll for the 10th time and Sead volleys the ball in to the net from the halfway line scoring the msot impressive og so far this year. And Tierney will be sent off for asking the ref how many minutes is gone.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Hopefully Mane, Salah, VVD, Fabinho, Robertson, Trent, Allison, my boy Joe Gomez all start.

Come on Kloppo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I was receiving offers from many other clubs and declining them all, even the most tempting ones. Juventus, Real Madrid, PSG contacted me, Bayern, France, England...I am happy to have been able to say no to more glory, more money, and to have been guided only by the idea of loyally serving the club. I had knitted myself a soul in Red and White.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom