• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Liverpool | Wednesday July 15 | KO: 20:15 BST | Sky Sports

Match prediction

• Arsenal win

Votes: 21 33.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Liverpool win

Votes: 35 56.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
If he is going to rotate:

Saka---------Auba--------Nelson

----Willock-------------AMN

---------------Torreira

Tierney-Holding-Mustafi- Soares

Watch them out perform the current team, then all get dropped for City.

City will whoop us anyway. Hopefully we can get something today

Pop Tart

Established Member
Moves well for a player with a sore back who’s injury situation ‘hasnt changed’. Amateuristic way to go about this from the club.

Edit: regardless of what he does and doesnt offer on the pitch, I imagine Mesut is pretty amazing in training. Just seems like that kind of player.

Moves well for a guy who is constantly sick after a heavy defeat/personal criticism

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Mesut Comeback Szn starts tomorrow
Lol this the part where he pretends he’s starting even though he knows he’s not, doesn’t make the bench - just to get fans to ask why no Özil?

He’s a troll, he’s knows he’s not playing :lol:

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Lol this the part where he pretends he’s starting even though he knows he’s not, doesn’t make the bench - just to get fans to ask why no Özil?

From the training pics he’s on the bench at least

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

I’m making fun of him but I hope he is tbh
Feels like he’s done here though.

I am assuming he is as he was wearing that blue vest. Yeah I hope he is too as we need someone to attempt to at least stand between the lines

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Will be interesting to see if Özil is in the squad. If he's not, what's the club's excuse? There are three photos of him running about kicking a ball in training from yesterday on the club website. Or maybe it's gonna get all Trumpian and they'll start denying the veracity of photographs.

Ashybashy86

Looks like he wants us to know that someone's been telling porkies, and it's not him.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
COYG...

...Stevie G error in a big game, shocked...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you grow up with a club and you end up playing for them and winning things, you are from that club. I was born here. I was formulated here.

Liam Brady

Latest posts

Top Bottom