• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Arsenal vs Man City | 02/04/2017| 16:00 GMT | Sky Sports 1

How will Arsenal let us down on Sunday?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
I think we need to win this to get 3 points in order achieve a great result. Feel free to disagree.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I trust him more than Cech to be honest. Agree his aerial presence leaves something to be desired but to call him **** is just wrong.

City have scored just 3 goals from headers this season. So I'd have put Ospina in goal even if Cech was fit!
This is amazing. Everything you said makes sense.

Which means City are going to score three headers against us.

Enfield

Established Member
2-0 City btw. Otamendi brace.

I bet you smiled while reading that but as you think about it an Otamendi brace is the exact kind of crap we would allow. You're not smiling anymore are you?

Screw you, had me smiling and now I'm down again.

Enfield

Established Member
----------------Helmet Head

Needs a haircut --- The Boss---- Needs to buck up you're supposed to be German ---- Heartbroken since Santi Died

---------------Tina Turner Haircut---------Sexy bast**d

Theo look at my tatoos Walcott-----Pretend my Arsenal shirt is a Welsh one------- Welbeck

-------------------------Pointing out the obvious and still considered the mad one--------

Simple.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
----------------Helmet Head

Needs a haircut --- The Boss---- Needs to buck up you're supposed to be German ---- Heartbroken since Santi Died

---------------Tina Turner Haircut---------Sexy bast**d

Theo look at my tatoos Walcott-----Pretend my Arsenal shirt is a Welsh one------- Welbeck

-------------------------Pointing out the obvious and still considered the mad one--------

Simple.
Helmet head is injured

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Hope we just go at them from the start, we know we'll concede, probably more than once, just go at their equally **** defence from the off and pepper the bald waiter in goal.

SiMamu

Part time Leeds fan
-------------------Ospina
Bellerin-Mertesacker-Koscielny-Gibbs
--------------------Xhaka
----------Chamberlain-Ramsey
Walcott-----------Alexis--------Welbeck

Subs: Martinez, Mustafi, Monreal, Coquelin, Maitland-Niles, Iwobi, Giroud

mm76

Yer Da
-------------------Ospina
Bellerin-Mertesacker-Koscielny-Gibbs
--------------------Xhaka
----------Chamberlain-Ramsey
Walcott-----------Alexis--------Welbeck

Subs: Martinez, Mustafi, Monreal, Coquelin, Maitland-Niles, Iwobi, Giroud

you're presumably suggesting this as the best side to suit Man City?

the idea of having Mertesacker against one of the fastest attacks in the league - it's a horror movie not a football match

Stumped

I'm strangely confident. Two teams that share similar strengths and weaknesses but we're at home and I think the players will respond. They have to.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Because then he has to come in here and see 2/10 posts being reasonable where people act all like "well its not end of the world". When it actually ****ing is.
I know. I'd rather have a reason to be happy or to be put out of my misery. Like in your dreams, when you and Kylie Jenner are mollied of your faces and all she wants to do is hold hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I first came to Arsenal, I realised the back four were all university graduates in the art of defending. As for Tony Adams, I consider him to be a doctor of defence. He is simply outstanding.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom