• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Norwich City | Wednesday 1st July | KO: 18:00 BST | BT Sport

Match prediction

• Arsenal win

Votes: 51 87.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Norwich City win

Votes: 6 10.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Feel for Laca man, guy can’t buy a goal and there’s Auba banging them in for fun.

Smiling through the tears vibes in that celebration.
Don’t feel for him.

He’s **** and that’s his problem. You can’t tell me that he’s putting in extra hours in training trying to get out of this rut.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

At least we take advantage of our gifts, some teams won't do that. With just only over 20 left we'd like to think thats game set match.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
3 bloody goals. When was the last time?!

84.gif

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Hopefully this is the confidence we need going to Wolves.

We need wins badly.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
It's funny, no matter how **** we've been and and low on hope for the future this can make you, get a little 3 or 4-0 win and the blood finds its way to your brief easier.

Just shows between all the player agendas, getting mad at Raul and co, hating Kronke it really all comes down to winning games being enough to make us happy.

Manberg

Predator
Laca's body language is worrying, he's totally out of it. I do feel a bit sorry for him, this move to Arsenal really hasn't worked out well for him. He probably wishes he went to Atletico. But this form is really alarming, we simply cannot rely on him next season with this form, he needs to leave.

Who will buy him? I’d take £10mil for him he’s that poor now.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
That's been the biggest criticism of him at Hoffenheim by Nagelsmann iirc and fans alike, too. He does have the toolset to succeed, by most times games just pass him by, he doesn't get involved enough.
It's such a simple fix. More touches = better games IMO. It's that timidness that I don't like.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Laca's body language is worrying, he's totally out of it. I do feel a bit sorry for him, this move to Arsenal really hasn't worked out well for him. He probably wishes he went to Atletico. But this form is really alarming, we simply cannot rely on him next season with this form, he needs to leave.

He has had it easy here.

At Atletico he would've been hounded out within a season with his rubbish 13 league goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsene Who?

Headlines of English media when Arsène was announced as new manager of Arsenal in 1996
Top Bottom