• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Sheffield Utd| Sunday 4th October 14:00| Sky Sports Main Event

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
Well deserved win. They didnt create anything to talk about except the goal Tierney for some reason allowed them to score. But we need new midfield additions, you could see that more than ever before in that first half. 30 hours left.

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
This almost convinced me to buy PES... But then I remembered your judgement on Xhaka.
Its not just my judgement on Xhaka, even managers seem to rate him. For whatever reason, he earns a starting spot.

We even had him as a makeshift CB.

Anyhow, don't take my opinion on PES, just play the game for a bit or read the reviews. Its an Esport game, FIFA is called an arcade in every corner.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

As usual they got me nervous within the last few minutes but we got the win & a win is a win. That was a good 50-70 minute period, 2 goals in 3 minutes is pretty good.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
3 hard won points. Can't complain at that.

Now we've got that out of the way we can fully concentrate on being depressed about the state of our transfer business :lol:

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Atleat josh can be excited that his mam's just made £6b off ASDA
josh_kroenke_arsenal.jpg

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
The grass is always greener innit? Partey, Aouar... blah blah..."His dream must have seemed so close that he could hardly fail to grasp it".

Before that it would have been Pepe or Ceballos or N.E. Yeoman.

We won, we put them in their place and the goal slightly skewed it (good goal but did Leno dive a bit late?). When we use our skills we beat less skillful teams, kinda elementary.

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
We win but this was not convincing at all. Shades of Emery's 22 game unbeaten run with a bit more organisation and the last 15 minutes was atrocious game management. We're the only winning side without a clean sheet today but I'm still happy with the win.

You cant compare this with the 22 games. They created nothing dangerous except the goal.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
I hope Arteta has learnt from this game that against teams like this who will be sitting really deep, we need to have more attack minded players on the pitch.

Everyone claims our usual 5-2-3 is different when we attack and all that but at the end of the day we are playing more defensive minded players in that formation. We got to play Willian central with Saka and Pepe either side because of our shape, it was much better for breaking Sheffield down and we instantly saw more meaningful possession.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Nobody has enough talent to live on talent alone. Even when you have talent, a life without work goes nowhere

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom