• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Southampton | Wednesday 16 December 2020, KO: 18:00 GMT | Amazon Prime

Can we score from open play?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

No excuses not to play the kids now. Should rest Auba as well - heads not right.

Leno
Holding, Gabriel, Tierney
AMN, Willock, Ceballos, Saka
Pépé, Nketiah, Nelson

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
They play a high line i'd go back to the 5 back for this one and look to exploit the wings.

Leno
AMN Luiz Gabriel Tierney Saka
Ceballos Elneny
Pepe Auba Willian

Mohamed7

Nah, not until we're in the R Zone.
I really have a feeling he will get the sack before Southampton. Worst case after the match as it might too soon to get the replacement sorted.

We have not played one good match in the league! Cannot create chances, cannot score, spend so much time passing around in our own half, etc...

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Even though I want to see the kids, I don't want them to take the fall for a coach's sacking. He should stick with the players that got him into this and face the music.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
We'll lose this. I have the same feeling I did just over a year ago with Emery. It's comical mismanagement. I'm not even upset anymore, more detached for the sake of my sanity. It almost feels like it's happening to someone else's club and I'm just waiting for the payoff of a snuff film I'm not invested in.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The good news for us Huss will come and play open attacking football no sitting back BS we might end up losing but we'll score.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
We'll lose this. I have the same feeling I did just over a year ago with Emery. It's comical mismanagement. I'm not even upset anymore, more detached for the sake of my sanity. It almost feels like it's happening to someone else's club and I'm just waiting for the payoff of a snuff film I'm not invested in.

Just wanted to write that it feels oddly similar to Emery's sack. Similar time of the season as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It was a unique moment, a football fairytale. Was there anyone left who still believed I could give that kind of performance? Probably only Arsène Wenger.

Per Mertesacker on Arsenal’s FA Cup Final win over Chelsea on 2017 being his only appearance that season

Latest posts

Top Bottom