• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Southampton | Wednesday 16 December 2020, KO: 18:00 GMT | Amazon Prime

Can we score from open play?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Soton will better us about 3/4-0.

Worst Arsenal side I have ever seen. Terrible disgusting. We are the laughing stock of every ****ing work office tomorrow. Laughing stock of social media. Joke of a club.

I am actually jealous of clubs like Liverpool who ever when they had limited success for 30 years they still had CL wins. The Kop was still electric. Working mans club.

I never remember them sitting 15th in the league at this stage and looking like we do. This club stinks of **** ever since we moved to the Emirates.

Mohamed7

Dortmund sacked Favre despite being only 5 points off top. They were flying before Haaland's injury. He was covering with goals their leaky defence.

That's the reality of football these days.

Arteta needs to leave.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Last time we played Southampton on my birthday, we lost 3 2 with Leno costing us. Course that is completely unreastic, us scoring two:shivering:

Happy Birth-mas!

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
on rewarding the Europa League players...
I don't know, I will tell you the same thing: [I pick] the players who, in my opinion, give us the best chance to perform, and players on the bench who can do that [too]. Some of the ones that you've mentioned, they've been with us a very short time because of injury or different situations. It's not players who have established themselves in the first team but I understand that when you lose you have to try and pick somebody else.

in case you were hoping Smith-Rowe etc would play here...

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I don't know, I will tell you the same thing: [I pick] the players who, in my opinion, give us the best chance to perform, and players on the bench who can do that [too]. Some of the ones that you've mentioned, they've been with us a very short time because of injury or different situations. It's not players who have established themselves in the first team but I understand that when you lose you have to try and pick somebody else.

If after today he still picks bellerin Willian then he just not serious and only favorites his players

Reactions: A_G

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

The club are full of ***** if they let him last until the next Europa League game.

He has to go imo regardless of whether we have a lucky Europa League run or not. It’s an Emery situation here.

The hierarchy at the club have no idea what they’re doing.

Reactions: A_G

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
The club are full of ***** if they let him last until the next Europa League game.

He has to go imo regardless of whether we have a lucky Europa League run or not. It’s an Emery situation here.

The hierarchy at the club have no idea what they’re doing.
Think it's almost inevitable Wenger ends up back here at some point. He's going to have to clear things up, set it straight and gear the club towards life without him. Because, let's face it, it wasn't at the time and still isn't now.

Kav

Established Member
Manberg should be banned from starting matchday threads. No decent opening post about the history of the teams or the fixture?Just a few recent results What happened @American_Gooner ?

We need some standards here.

On topic, we will be fortunate to get a draw.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Manberg should be banned from starting matchday threads. No decent opening post about the history of the teams or the fixture?Just a few recent results What happened @American_Gooner ?

AG's been banned for three games for grabbing Blaze of Glory by the throat.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

He beat me to it. :lol: Hit "create thread" as soon as the final whistle blew at the Emirates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not scared to spend money. If you go out with me one night, you will understand that.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom