• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Blackburn Rovers Vs Arsenal | Sat 17th Sept | 12:45pm |

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Re: Blackburn Rovers Vs Arsenal | Sat 17th Sept | 12:45pm |

Well of course we must put good performance in this game we must create chances and score goals, as i heared blackburn 3-4 of their players injuried, i think we can beat them.

Chesney

Sagna Kosh Per Santos

Song Ramsey

Walcott Arteta Gervinho

Rvp

AshburtonGhost

**** it -

-----------------Szczesny
Sagna-Mertesacker-Koscielny-Gibbs
----------------Arteta-Song
Walcott--------------------------Gervinho
---------------------v.Persie
--------------Park

Original_AAA

One of the few teams in the PL with a worse start then us including two home defeats. We should be able to get three points here, but I expect another Swansea type of victory.

On another related note: it seems that quite a few Blackburn fans are going to protest (again) against the owners before this match.

blaze_of_glory

So apparently this isn't being shown on the Premier League Live online package I just sprung for... Awesome, much better to show Norwich v Bolton, thats a way bigger game.

fabo

6.51 / 10
Early kick-off, nasty. Has to be considered one of the more winnable away matches though, Kean isn't doing much up there.

Fancy a narrow win.

Y va marquer

Established Member
Think Wenger might start Shava ahead of Gervinho?
He was poor against Dortmund I thought.
Might serve us better as a 70 minute substitute on Saturday?
Difficult choice.

blaze_of_glory

AshburtonGhost said:
**** it -

--------------Park

I like the formation, but it essentially leaves us with only two midfielders. Walcott and Gervinho are more forwards than wide midfielders I think.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
@Y va

I can't see Blackburn being as intent or adept at winning the ball back as Dortmund were, and the extra possession in MF should let us see Gerv in a different light.

I don't think it's a coincidence that his worst game for us so far coincided with a midfield performance from hell.

fabo

6.51 / 10
True, Dortmund's pressing was insane really. There were times when I couldn't criticise our players for giving up possession, simply because they were swarmed and had no passing options in close proximity.

Blackburn will be a different test, plenty of high balls into our box, playing for corners etc. They look unrecognisable under Kean I think, so good chance for a win in this one.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
wouldnt mind seeing:

Snez

Sagna
Merts
Kos
Santos

Song
Arteta
Ramsey (if fit)

Theo
RvP
Gervinho

Blackburn are considerably worse than Dortmund, so Gerv and Theo might have some more luck

Y va marquer

Established Member
The Jury said:
@Y va

I can't see Blackburn being as intent or adept at winning the ball back as Dortmund were, and the extra possession in MF should let us see Gerv in a different light.

I don't think it's a coincidence that his worst game for us so far coincided with a midfield performance from hell.
True enough.
I had expected a lot of him on his return so I was quite surprised at just how below par he was.
Dortmund did hunt him in packs though, and he didn't have the tools to cope with that much pressure when he's was in possession.

Though Wenger might start with Shava on Saturday simply because he was completely rested last night.

AshburtonGhost

blaze_of_glory said:
AshburtonGhost said:
**** it -

--------------Park

I like the formation, but it essentially leaves us with only two midfielders. Walcott and Gervinho are more forwards than wide midfielders I think.

Man Utd use Nani and Young wide, two guys that are forwards more than midfielders these days IMO. If defensive stability is a concern, chuck Santos on the left, move Gervinho right, remove Park and play Walcott up top with RVP instead.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
kalleTheMan said:
Hope Gervinho starts, will soon settle and prove how good he is

He's already giving the type of performance I expected of him, so I doubt there's much more to come.

viper_001

Established Member
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYwf2SBWa5o" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYwf2SBWa5o</a>

We better not lose to this club.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
viper_001 said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYwf2SBWa5o" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

We better not lose to this club.

:lol:

Oh my DAYS. Horrendous advert.

Arsenal Quotes

If you don't believe you can do it then you have no chance at all.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom