• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Bolton vs Arsenal | 20/12/03

Arsenal316

I don't think Clichy will be starting, believe it or not. Cygan has been playing so well, I don't think he'll take him out of the line-up. I think he'll move Cygan over to the left, put Toure back in the center, and give Lauren his place back. Or Keown comes back into the middle, and Toure stays on the right.

I think:

Lehmann

Lauren, Toure, Campbell, Cygan

Ljungberg, Vieira, Gilberto, Pires

Bergkamp, Henry

Subs: Stack, Clichy, Edu, Kanu, Ali.

Ref: Poll. :p

The Mini

Clichy will start, he wouldn't risk an injured player and Cygan as side backs. Toure and Clichy at R/LB, with Cygan in the middle

wiltord11

wenger has said he wont risk lauren and will decide who to play atleft back either cygan or clichy
it will be either

toure keown campbell cygan

or

toure cygan'keown campbell clichy

algunner

I think wenger will give Lauren some rest siince he played on tue so the team will be more or less

Lehman
Toure Sol Cygan Clinchy

Fredie Viera Silva Pires

Bergkamp Henry

Subs: Stack; Lauren, Edu, Palour, Kanu

Revenge sweet Henry a hatrick 6-1

Andrew

I think Cygan will start as well. He is in too good form to drop. But I don't like the idea of him playing at left-back, that really doesn't suit him.

quattro

KoLo28 said:
lets hope the nightmare last season will rev the lads up and we'll come away with the 3points.
lets just hope they dont injure three players in five minutes like the last time. all fair in the game we'll wipe the floor with these guys.

KoLo28

i'm really excited about this game for some reason, i like watching away games, because we usually play better and i can hear the supporters really well, i just hope we win,

Lehmann

Toure Campbell Cygan Clichy

Ljungberg Vieira Gilberto Pires

Bergkamp Henry

pome

its payback time for the cnuts kicking the **** out of us last time,
hope the ref dont let them get away with it again, im sure mad
jens wont have any of that :wink:

invisibleman18

Established Member
this is a tough game. we lost the title in this fixture last season. what would you say about trying Toure at left back? im sure he could do it but would you try it or go with clichy who is naturally left sided?

orion

Well after the recent war of words between Arsène and 'Mr Allardici' I expect our lads to come out even more determined to take the points for the manager and also forget about last year. Bolton can give us a lot of problems if we are really not up for it, but they really do not hold any chance if we are on song. I hope we will really turn on the style and have a good few goal distance to them at half time. For once I am letting off my guard and really expecting us to rip our opponents apart. Their defence will be in hot water when Henry has a go at them and we get our movement and passing (read flair) turned on. Expecting Freddie and Henry to be among the goal scorers tonight.
Good luck Gunners!!!

SydneyGunnerFan

hey everyone im not going to start a new topic but the game is getting closer and closer and are any of your minds changing about the outcome on tonites match mine sorta is i think it is going to be a draw now i hope not but i do think it will be

how do you all feel now??

KoLo28

bolton may look good on paper, although a football match isn't played on paper, we will win.

Andrew

Lauren's given a rest and I think Keown is in the squad. I think that backline will be:

Toure - Keown - Campbell - Cygan

Funny really, all of those players can (and prefer to) play at centre back.

And don't get too worried. They might have players like Okacha and Djorkaeff... well we have players like Henry, Pires, Vieira, Campbell etc. On paper we beat them and on the pitch we will beat them if it's a normal day. Our players play their best and then we win... simple as that.

Webdesignlab

Established Member
Anyone know where I can hear this game online?

Capital Gold is not playing it.

Arsenal.com is on and off signalwise.

thegame24

Established Member
COME ON ARSENAL.

try bbc.com look for radio 5 live i dont know if they are covering the match but giv it a try.

Arsenal Quotes

Team picking is a complicated and scientific matter requiring expert knowledge

Herbert Chapman
Top Bottom