• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Bolton Wanderers vs Arsenal | 03/12/05

marco

James and rocky Rocastle.

You are totally right about atmosphere, was crap.

Apart from couple of lads in front of me no one even tried.
it just seems to me that no one cares anymore.
I was getting really pissed of with bolton players, fans etc and no one else seemed bothered

tgr

we can replace pires easily with hleb. ljungberg is still good enough for us but he doesnt perform well at the moment. Reyes and eboue can also play RM.

we need some better DM than Gilberto definitely. It's most urgent task imo.

zerofeel

We can dream on for all we want but the bottomline is,come January,there arent any new faces for Arsenal because the COACH knows what he is doing.... :roll: This team is a joke....cant believe theres not even a good defensive mid out there for Wenger... I thought Mascherano is decent and Bodmer is talented but then they are not good enough for Arsenal because we have top players like Gilby and Cygan to depend on....!WTF :x

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Just a thought and an old one how about bumping Toure into Defensive midfield ?

Arsenal Quotes

When you start supporting a football club, you don’t support it because of the trophies, or a player, or history, you support it because you found yourself somewhere there; found a place where you belong.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom