• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Bournemouth vs Arsenal | Thursday 26th December | KO: 15:00 | Amazon Prime

Result?

• Arsenal Win

Votes: 71 84.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 10 11.9%
  • Bournemouth Win

Votes: 3 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
We have 2 big games coming, nothing wrong with managing players minutes, actually, is much needed.
Curious to see if we are set up proper 442 today

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
And where was the attacking Arsenal that we love? We are staring at deficit for goal difference ffs. Hope the turn around starts today..

Goals from other than attackers went to *** once Giroud was gone :p

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

We have 2 big games coming, nothing wrong with managing players minutes, actually, is much needed.
Who would play wide out on the left? Saka is the obvious choice but it looks like he is filling in at LB again which leaves no proper wide choice.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Could be the most important Arsenal win in years, a loss and it's hard to see these players do anything for the rest of the season.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
I doubt he is resting anyone. This is his best.

Its his first game as Arsenal manager & a winnable game.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

Not sure how that’s possible with Özil starting

nas7232

Excited for this game. All about the performance today. Interesting to see how nelson plays. Hopefully he gets some confidence and improves his passing game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I always wanted to play in English football and Arsenal and Highbury IS English football to me.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom