• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Brighton vs Arsenal | Tuesday December 29th | KO: 18:00 GMT | Amazon Prime

MOTM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeVinna

Established Member
I hope Saka is wrapped in cottonwool. Special and flying under the radar somewhat even though he's a young English talent.

It’s because he plays for us. All the young lads that can make 3 good passes a game for Manure, Chelski, Spuds and Pool get their dicks sucked by the media and the refs.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Good W not the perfect performance but we need wins and building some momentum

The second half was quite good though. Both the spell we had clattering their goal and the timewasting at the end (Which we executed brilliantly I thought)

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Everyone flapping about being in 15th after so few games. Doesnt make a jot of difference, its about where you are at the end of the season and the signs in the Burnley and Southampton games were there for us to be winning games.

Excellent second half where we created more than enough to win games. The players playing are fighting for the manager, the manager is saying something that's working at half time in nearly every game that we start slowly.

Good signs. 6 behind high flying Chelsea and Sp**s. We have a great run of games coming up as well.

Pyres7

The football was terrible. I really don't think Arteta has the answer. We should be riding on the confidence of the Chelsea win, how can we come up with a performance like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Football is a bit like elections. Before it's unpredictable. After it's unexplainable... But there's an opportunity for us to make it unforgettable.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom