• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Brighton vs Arsenal | Tuesday December 29th | KO: 18:00 GMT | Amazon Prime

MOTM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I think I’d bench Auba next game. Lacazette’s link up play works better with these younger forwards who like to make runs in and around the striker.

While I do agree, I'd actually non ironically take a draw at west brom if it meant we keep ESR, Saka and Gabi from injury.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I mean right now midtable would mean you're in a top 4 battle so I'd take that gladly.
Top 4 is far from it we need good run of result but i don't think we'll make it unless Partey back fit get creative midfielder or 2

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
We blitzed the second half.

Football is like this. We had an interesting zoom chat on this a few weeks ago talking about academy football and the impact its had. Top level football is as boring as chess bar small intervals.
I wouldn't say blitzed in that we sat back in our shape and let Brighton launch ball after ball towards our goal. We are pretty boring right now but our best teams have been breathtaking. With Partey, we will have half a functioning midfield and well be so much better.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

So basically because City have had issues. They issued the guidance at the start of the season. Ridiculous the Premier League caved in that first at Newcastle all be it with notice and then City yesterday. 2 games in the whole season doesn't call for a break. Just a reinforcement of the guidance, players celebrating at goals, no parties and improved distancing. If Sainsburys and Tesco stays open football should also stay open

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

That was a game of 2 halves. A dominant 2nd half display from us which is good, we could have got another goal or 2 aswell though. Hopefully that will keep a bit of momentum going now with games against WBA & CP coming up which should help us. Our front half looked a fair bit better when Laca came on with his link up play, give Martinelli a rest because of his long lay off & put Auba out wide with Laca up the top.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
So basically because City have had issues. They issued the guidance at the start of the season. Ridiculous the Premier League caved in that first at Newcastle all be it with notice and then City yesterday. 2 games in the whole season doesn't call for a break. Just a reinforcement of the guidance, players celebrating at goals, no parties and improved distancing. If Sainsburys and Tesco stays open football should also stay open
Sp**s-Fulham is at risk as well.

Banks

Mari has been very impressive he wins all does intercepting headers , headed clearances and height at the back is vital now we can pair him with Gabriel, Saliba and he makes lots of forward passes.

Bloodbather

Established Member

Bissouma bossed the midfield. When Partey comes back, we will win these kind of games with more ease.

Bissouma would be a prime target if it weren't for the AFCON angle. Such a good all-around midfielder. Would make some duo with Partey.

Camus

Trusted ⭐
Top 4 is far from it we need good run of result but i don't think we'll make it unless Partey back fit get creative midfielder or 2
Yeah I'm not saying we'll make top 4. What I'm saying is that if we were a midtable side like you said we could be then that would mean we'd be fighting for 4th. Southampton are 9th which is firmly midtable and they're are only 1 point off 4th. I think we'd all gladly take being in that position, so this season being "midtable" isn't really an insult.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We don't sign superstars, we make them.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom