• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Burnley v Arsenal | Sunday February, 2 | KO: 14:00 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I'm glad Burnley have won recently. Hate going into games when we are likely to revert to Charity FC and help them to three points.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I'm glad Burnley have won recently. Hate going into games when we are likely to revert to Charity FC and help them to three points.

Still remember Southampton in 15/16 literally on the worst losing run of theirs in recent memory and they got 4 points against us in the space of a month including a 4-0 trashing where Shane Long turned into R9 against Koscielny. :lol:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
That Southampton match was pure bollocks...random ****ing RIGHT BACK scores Zidane-esque goal, Long definitely fouled Kos on the second, that **** Koeman was their manager...horrible day.

Think this is when Sanchez and Cazorla were injured, and we had to play Flamini and Campbell more...no wonder we lost tbf :lol:

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I like the optimism. In fact if we won our next 7 league games all the other teams will drop a lot of points in that period. If we got confident then the run in would be interesting as ours would be absolutely brutal.

Liverpool (h)
City (a)
Leicester (h)
Sp**s (a)
Wolves (a)

No chance really. Too many possible draws.

I hope Arteta picks the team to face Burnely based on what we need and not reputation.

Laca and Özil are both poor away from home.
Bring in Martinelli and beef up the midfield with Guendouzi or AMN. This will be a second ball game. We need to be quick enough to get there.

Yep, if Arteta drops Martinelli for Auba to play left and Laca CF, then my feelings towards Arteta could change. I like to think he's not afraid of big decisions, dropping a player who has been consistent when called on and scores goals, for an out of form, over-rated snail, would be poor management.

Martinelli Auba Pepe

Marjorie

Thread Monopolizer
Both clubs on 30 points, so no doubt Burnley fans looking at gaining 3 on Chelsea in the race for fourth as well as us. I hope we show up today and lay down a marker for the rest of the season.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Seemed to be quite a few dropped points yesterday, the sort of opportunities you can’t pass up if we’re keeping CL alive.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Today & Newcastle after the break a big chance to put up back to back league wins.

Would be nice to close the door on relegation before the Everton / City / West Ham run & then the massive Wolves / Leicester / Sp**s / Liverpool run a few weeks later.

These two games could be huge. :confused:

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Really doesn't feel like we've had that moment yet does it?

Where we have a big win. Today could be it.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Today & Newcastle after the break a big chance to put up back to back league wins.

Would be nice to close the door on relegation before the Everton / City / West Ham run & then the massive Wolves / Leicester / Sp**s / Liverpool run a few weeks later.

These two games could be huge. :confused:
Most of these games are at home and man city game postponed because of man city in capital one cup final

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We should get at least 13 points from 15 points in our next 4 games 3 games at home in league after today.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Right from his very first match, when Patrick Vieira was as yet unknown to the English public, he showed just how talented he was. No one disputed his ability, and he gave me the credibility and the hold over the club that I needed to take it in the direction I wanted. He and Emmanuel Petit became a duo that would remain forever etched in the memories of Arsenal fans.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom