• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Chavs 2 - 4 Arsenal | Wednesday 20th April | KO: 19:45 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Yeah we likely getting destroyed here.

Chelsea been shocking at home lost against Brentford lost against real madrid and conceded 7. But we won't do nothing we losing this.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Think Teta will park his bus for this, Holding and Elneny incoming.

Pop Tart

Established Member
**** team, as much as arteta is clueless the players don't want to better themselves and play the highest level and win things but hey at least we got more overrated hale end lads in the team

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We likely playing with same formation only expecting laca to replace Eddie if he recover from covid. I'd try pepe for Martinelli but can't see Arteta do it

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Losing here is only acceptable, if we beat United next weekend.

But we will make Maguire look like prime Tony Adams and Ronaldo just found form, so can't even see that being a ****ing win!

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

When was the last time we had 4 consecutive defeats in the league? I’m struggling to think of a time during the last 20 years.

Not quite but we lost 5 of 7 last year with no victories in the other two 😍

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Not quite but we lost 5 of 7 last year with no victories in the other two 😍

Yeah we’re pretty much in the territory of that terrible run. A defeat on Wednesday is 5 defeats in the last 6 games. It would put massive pressure on the Utd game.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
When was the last time we had 4 consecutive defeats in the league? I’m struggling to think of a time during the last 20 years.

Shocked it didn't happen last season, tbh.

I remember when we lost 3 in a row in 05/06 and thinking is was the worst thing ever, feels par for the course these last few years :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I often relive those 49 undefeated matches. I do believe in signs to a certain extent, and as I was born in 1949, I sometimes tell myself it was our destiny to lose the 50th. Those 49 matches are etched within me and within each player: it is something fundamental, a triumph born out of passion.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom