• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Chavs 2 - 4 Arsenal | Wednesday 20th April | KO: 19:45 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Shocked it didn't happen last season, tbh.

I remember when we lost 3 in a row in 05/06 and thinking is was the worst thing ever, feels par for the course these last few years :lol:

Just checked, it was the 1994/95 season. Super Mik about to write another moment in history for himself.

FinnGooner

Established Member
We’ll lose anyways so better lose so massively that even cult leader Mikel’s bubble will burst. Might need CHE to score double digits for that though

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Just checked, it was the 1994/95 season. Super Mik about to write another moment in history for himself.

If only Arteta would take a bung, so we could sack him, like our manager in that season.

He isn't an propa man like Big Graham though, so he won't do it...but a man can dream!

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

@2Smokeyy when he realises he’s going to have 0% win record when he leaves:

Imagine if we win, I’d be saving our season.

vince-mcmahon.gif

Riding out of A-M like this.

Tom Mix

Easy 3-0 win for Chelsea with two late goals enabling Arteta to claim there was very little in it till the end.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
If they come out at any kind of pace the scoreline could be anything. Doesn't help that they're also coming into some goalscoring form.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
So Tomi supposed to be back for this that what Arsenal said he should be back after Southampton game.

If he didn't just rule him out for rest of season i can't be bothered anymore

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

We will lose by 3 goals. We will get a red card. We will blame the ref and by we I mean the fraud

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Chelsea have played extra time in the CL, will play CP tomorrow inthe FA Cup Semi, they'll be utterly fagged by the time they get to us.
Brighton had 6 losses and a draw before they played us. Southampton lost 6-0 last game and hasn’t won in 6. If this game is played 9pm Sunday evening after their palace game they will still beat us. We are done

Baki

Loves Anime Hates Mikel
We have a chance against the Chavs. They’ll be drained after a tough CL game earlier in the week and a FA cup semi final. Might be able to **** a 1-0 win.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
We have a chance against the Chavs. They’ll be drained after a tough CL game earlier in the week and a FA cup semi final. Might be able to **** a 1-0 win.
Look at ourselves first we not looking a side who can score. If we are scoring goals I'd be confident against Chelsea and manutd but we can't score last 3 games we had 55 attempts only 12 on target and only 1 goal scored. It's big problem.

Baki

Loves Anime Hates Mikel
Look at ourselves first we not looking a side who can score. If we are scoring goals I'd be confident against Chelsea and manutd but we can't score last 3 games we had 55 attempts only 12 on target and only 1 goal scored. It's big problem.
Arteta is **** but we can still **** a draw or win. Imo. Especially as Chelsea is in shambles because of sanctions.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Arteta is **** but we can still **** a draw or win. Imo. Especially as Chelsea is in shambles because of sanctions.
Not Arteta only the plsyers need to put ball in net chelsea not playing well at home so we'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not arrogant and I'm not frightened to say it.. Arsenal can go through whole season unbeaten

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom