• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Chelsea vs Arsenal | 21/02/04

Alexone234

That's a great way to start the weekend :)

This is a team with so many different attributes. Todays was solidity. And Manure slipping up again.

flotz

wow what a great team performance
even with pires and henry playing substandart we won it easily
the defense was superb apart from lauren in the first half

Gazza Martinez

Established Member
Professional performance.. Arsenal did what was required to win the match... Gudjonsen sending was THE turning point... Chelsea may have equalised if he hadn't gotten sent off.
Our attack was poor besides Bergkamp... maybe it was all part of Wenger's masterplan? Distract Chelski with the threat of Henry and Pires while the others get the goals! :)

7 points clear!! Get in there u gunners!!! Together, together!

Stim

One thing about today that really pissed me off was Henry and Pires, where were they? Probably on the plane over to Vigo.

JazzG

Established Member
Top stuff from us, I feared the worse after 27seconds but credit to the lads they were superb. Just looking at us defending shows how much it has improved from last season, in the 2nd half we sat back and soaked up the pressure. Not a great performance but definitely were the better side.

I think Chelsea are out of it tbh, with Man utd you never can be sure as they are more than capable of winning their next 12 matches on the trot. Fergie said this weekend could be pivotal, hopefully it has shifted it in our favour.

64 points after 26 games, at this rate we are gonna break the all time record for the points total! 26 games unbeaten as well, unreal stuff from the lads.

wiltord11

bobbypires said:
wiltord11 said:
great performance and gilberto was so close to score the third

2 shots in 5 minutes to make the 3rd. Gilberto was great today.

yeh he himpressed me again today gilberto and i thought bergkamp was outstanding henry and pires were very quiet which is good cause they wont be burned out for tuesdays game and i think reyes is gunna start on tuesday cause hes had a rest and he will be ready

patrick42uk

Established Member
the important thing now is for no-one to get complacement, the fans or the players. the level of concentration that we have showed has to be maintained for the next twelve games.

The fact we have conceded only more than one goal once all season against newcastle at home amazes me. Defensively we have improved drastically.

leongsh

Take that Carlos Alberta Parreira!

Edu played very well in the centre of midfield with Patrick Vieira. If Brazil are not interested in our Edu, all the better for Arsenal because he is going great guns for Arsenal this season.

Patrick Vieira, our Captain Fantastic, is really back in the groove ;D ;D ;D

Arsenal Quotes

I don’t look at the passport of people; I look at their quality and their attitude.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom