• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Everton v Arsenal | Saturday, December 19 | KO: 17:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
I don’t have to tell you, look at the table.

Some “nobody” player flew by AMN twice today on the dribble. AMN is not slow by any means. The PL has talent everywhere. If you don’t constantly progress your talent, and rely on credits from the history of your badge, you end up like us, wondering why we look so poor positionally.

We are not good. Face the reality. We need much more quality, then you can focus on how talented the manager is.

Ben Godfry is not a nobody. Again ignorance. If you watched football you would have seen he had talent last season and was going places.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
@14Henry you're basing all your opinions on us being 15th right now. Arteta will have us 8th or higher come the end of the season.

Then next summer when most of the **** leaves we can have a good season under Mikel, with most of the players he wants and some quality new signings.

Relax, the ship will turn.

So my view is Arteta if he stays will finish below 8th or he will be sacked before.

You say Arteta will turn it all around and finish 8th or higher.

£100 quid on it? I will back my view. Surely you will back yours?

Legend14

Established Member
And emery didnt have players coming in and out.

He asked for Zaha and Partey and got Pepe and Ceballos.

And when he got sacked he was 8th.
Maybe the management weren’t convinced by him. They seem convinced in Arteta, so I guess we’ll have to make it work.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Put your money where your mouth is. £100 says that Arteta doesnt get us 8th or above this season.

If he is sacked obviously I win.

You have faith that he is going to turn it around soon. I dont have faith.

Come on put your chips on the table.

Where united 15th this time last season?

I'm not betting money with a random off the Internet are you mad :lol::lol:

I will however bet a avatar picture AND bio of the persons choice. Both of which have to be honored and used for 6months. A mod can help with this. Deal?

United were 9th, but doesn't change anything because they finished 3rd and had 18 points at this stage last season. If we do what United did we would finish on 62 points, which I think takes us into the top 6 this year.

So we will see.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
In place where? The under 18 squad? Arteta is absolute poverty in setting attacks.

He hasn't shown anything that suggests he has a clue how to build a proper offence. This is shockingly bad, close to impossible to do any worse in an attacking sense...

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
He hasn't shown anything that suggests he has a clue how to build a proper offence. This is shockingly bad, close to impossible to do any worse in an attacking sense...

Bit difficult when Willian is walking around, Nketiah and Laca can't even control a ball properly and Pepe is still looking like a mixture of bambi on ice one minute and Robben the next.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
I'm not betting money with a random off the Internet are you mad :lol::lol:

I will however bet a avatar picture AND bio of the persons choice. Both of which have to be honored and used for 6months. A mod can help with this. Deal?

United were 9th, but doesn't change anything because they finished 3rd and had 18 points at this stage last season. If we do what United did we would finish on 62 points, which I think takes us into the top 6 this year.

So we will see.

Betting an avatar picture? Next youl be asking me to swap my Charizard for your Blastoise.

So your a big talker but you dont have enough confidence in yourself to back yourself. You a high flying investor surely should back what he believes in. You would back stock and companies you have faith in and which show potential.

Legend14

Established Member
Ben Godfry is not a nobody. Again ignorance. If you watched football you would have seen he had talent last season and was going places.
You make my point, which is why I quoted nobody. Do we have such a player? Would he make a difference. Is his pace affected by who is his manager. Where did he come from while we were signing mediocrity?

To do anything, talent comes first. The Arteta out agenda seems misguided currently given we are not talented and currently have the 15th most talented team in PL.

Legend14

Established Member
Betting an avatar picture? Next youl be asking me to swap my Charizard for your Blastoise.

So your a big talking but you dont have enough confidence in yourself to back yourself. You a high flying investor surely should back what he believes in. You would back stock and companies you have faith in and which show potential.
Thought it was a fair bet.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
You make my point, which is why I quoted nobody. Do we have such a player? Would he make a difference. Is his pace affected by who is his manager. Where did he come from while we were signing mediocrity?

To do anything, talent comes first. The Arteta out agenda seems misguided currently given we are not talented and currently have the 15th most talented team in PL.

We do not have the 15th best team in the league. We have a 7th/8th squad with a league 1 manager. Southampton have a 10th/12th squad with a top 7/8 manager.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
We do not have a top 8 squad. How can you believe this?

The league moves forward. Its arrogant for us to think that we get to be assessed as being 8th because we are historically the famous big club Arsenal. This attitude is why we get outworked on the pitch by so called lesser teams.

So we were 1 point off top 4 2 seasons ago(underperformed as well) and despite spending more money and buying more players than most of the teams below us (at that point), a lot of them have overtaken us now?

Absolutely no one said we had worse than a top 8 squad just a few months ago, from fans, pundits, journalists etc. and the receipts are long.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩

So your a big talker but you dont have enough confidence in yourself to back yourself. You a high flying investor surely should back what he believes in. You would back stock and companies you have faith in and which show potential.

Thought it was quite a fair bet considering we are strangers on a forum. I dont bet real money with people I do not know bro, sorry. Pretty sure its against forum rules as well? Has been in many forums I've been in before.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
So we were 1 point off top 4 2 seasons ago(underperformed as well) and despite spending more money and buying more players than most of the teams below us (at that point), a lot of them have overtaken us now?

Absolutely no one said we had worse than a top 8 squad just a few months ago, from fans, pundits, journalists etc. and the receipts are long.

No point wasting your time mate.

Hair Spray girl or whatever they are called said with our current squad away in October we would push for 4th but probably finish about 5th. To be honest 5th/6th would be about right. I actually would have agreed with him.

However now he says we have a terrible squad and that no manager in world football would have us higher than 15th.

Story changes very quick on this forum.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
You would. Your probably about 19 too living at home with your parents living of the money you make uploading fortnite hacks on youtube.

Rattled. You make out like you're old and wise but you're 32 years old arguing with a 19 year old on a football forum.

Legend14

Established Member
No I will expect them to get results.

Arteta cant just lose every game until Xhaka etc are out of the club.
Hopefully the team will get some points by playing better football individually. Not confident. Missed traps, standing, shots into the stands, passes out of bounds. Have some pride in your work.

Need real talent incoming.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Last season Manchester United had 18 points at this same stage. 4 more points than us.

They ended up finishing 3rd.

Ole was in charge, and you're telling me Arteta cant turn it round? Ha.
This gives a flicker of hope but the league as a whole is stronger this season. Ole relative to Arteta has a lot more experience and Mike Phelan is an experienced and wily number two. Utd also had and have better players in every area of the pitch and are allowed the freedom to attack. I hope you're right but we've been playing poorly for 18 months under 2 permanent managers with glimpses of promise as yet unfulfilled.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Thought it was quite a fair bet considering we are strangers on a forum. I dont bet real money with people I do not know bro, sorry. Pretty sure its against forum rules as well? Has been in many forums I've been in before.

That's life. I'm an adult. I dont swap avatar with a man who calls himself HairSpray.

I guess the bet is this:

Arteta comes 8th or above I come on and apology to you and praise your football knowledge. And admit that you know more than me and you were right all along and I was wrong.

Arteta gets sacked or stays and finishes 9th or lower you say the same to me.

Deal?

@HairSprayGooners are you in or not?

Last edited:

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
This gives a flicker of hope but the league as a whole is stronger this season. Ole relative to Arteta has a lot more experience and Mike Phelan is an experienced and wily number two. Utd also had and have better players in every area of the pitch and are allowed the freedom to attack. I hope you're right but we've been playing poorly for 18 months under 2 permanent managers with glimpses of promise as yet unfulfilled.

Theres only one thing worse than no hope.

False hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Women kill for love and men kill because they hate to lose

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 26

Talks have taken place between Marcus Rashford and Mikel Arteta [AFCamden]

Nothing is decided between Arsenal and Emile Smith Rowe [Fabrizio Romano]

Latest posts

Back