• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Everton v Arsenal | Saturday, December 19 | KO: 17:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Willian and Bellerin will probably be back in the side for this one. I could see Lacazette starting as well. Expecting another defeat.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I fancy us to have slightly less shots on goal than players sent off.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Anyone getting rested for Carabao Cup quarterfinal on Tuesday?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
People who predicted we'll get smashed need to be stop the only good thing we been this season defensively.

Again Ancelotti attack no sit back so it'll suit us if we be clinical

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We have to start games well lately we need 30 minutes to get into games need to be brave from start

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Ohh Eduardo's introduction to EPL! What a tragic season ffs.

How bizzare. I was thinking about this then scrolled into your post.

If I remember rightly Everton were battering us. Every time we punted the ball up to Eduardo to relieve some pressure he would score.

Eduardo was a mini-legend for me. Such a shame what happened. I will blame Fergie having a word with McLeish over a glass of red until the day I die.

Edit: Arteta straight red for Everton in the highlights. Genius!

Last edited:

FinnGooner

Established Member
At what minute we’ll get the red card and who gets it? Bonus: straight red or two yellows. My guess: 65th minute, David Luiz, straight.

As for the game, maybe we’ll hold on to a draw, maybe we lose. Not much other options. DCL will score for sure.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
What an absolute scumbag that Everton player who elbowed our Cesc in the face is, deserved red...hope we never see his like at my club!
Recent events have made me reconsider whether I've been too harsh on Fab.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Recent events have made me reconsider whether I've been to harsh on Fab.

Though that season ended horribly, it's still one of my fav Arsenal years...the football we played was ridiculous at times!

Hleb-Fabregas-Rosicky :drool:

Gallas with the number 10 and armband though, didn't deserve to win the league for that alone :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A team can attack for too long. The most opportune time for scoring is immediately after repelling an attack, because opponents are then strung out in the wrong half of the field. All the men are expected to play to plan, but not so as to stifle individuality

Herbert Chapman
Top Bottom