• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Everton vs Arsenal | 07/01/04

bencey

yeh hope to see ray play along side paddy for the real rough stuff in midfield against tough nuts like graveson, carsley etc. btw great write up as usual gooner

n_henry

thierrys_girl said:
KoLo28 said:
It's not on Foxtel or SBS in Australia, does anyone know where I can listen to it online ?

i dont think there is anywhere you can listen to it for free. But you should go on live text, espn gamecast or the chat room

:( I hate living in Oz sometimes. :roll:

gooner

Just heard that Gravesen, Stubbs, Rooney and Firguson are all doubts although I think all them will be fit. Moyes might surprise everyone and play Jeffers and I wonder how he would do. To say the truth he ain't done much since he has been there, but it would give him an extra initiative to prove to Wenger that he is the best partner for Henry but only god knows if he will be able to show that to Wenger in 90 minutes, and that is only if he starts which I severely doubt.

Good Luck To The Gunners!!!

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
This is going to be a hard game. Everton on their home patch are a difficult proposition. If we're up for it then we'll win in my view.

KoLo28

i'm not really sure if you need to pay or anything but you can always try it out :roll:

algunner

I think bergkamp and wiltod are out for this match so we have henry and kanu upfront with Ali as a sub.

Lineup should be

Lehman
Lauren Sol Toure Cole

Fredie Viera Palour Pires

Kanu Henry

Subs: Stack; Cygan, Silva, Edu, Ali

score 3-1 Henry x2 and Fredie

The game should be over by halft time 3-0

G00n3r

On the whole that was a well written and informative match preview gooner :) nice job.

You did however make me laugh with this bit:

The match against Everton will either be a very tight match or a very open match and I personally think it will be in between.

hehe. Isnt that like saying 'either Everton or Arsenal will definately win but... i think it will be a draw'? I think it may have been the mighty Ron Atkinson that first said that or maybe Keegan in his early pundit days?

Come on the Arse - I got freddie down to score first for us!

jeremiesgirl

Well as stated on Arsenal. com Bergkamp is ruled out of the Everton match and so is Wiltord. Ali has been named in the squad for this match as he's recovered from his sickness.

I think Wenger will start Henry & Kanu and depending on how the match is developing, he will probably rest Henry towards the end and bring on Ali.

Jinn

Established Member
Yes Bergkamp has been injured again, and is out for the next 10 days.

Wiltord was also injured in training, but probably wouldn't have played anyway.

jc8gooner

Apparently Vieira isn't playing against Boro on Saturday cos he has accumulated 5 yellows and therefore has a one match ban. I guess we will be seeing Parlour and Gilberto then.

JazzG

Established Member
jc8gooner said:
Apparently Vieira isn't playing against Boro on Saturday cos he has accumulated 5 yellows and therefore has a one match ban. I guess we will be seeing Parlour and Gilberto then.

Would of prefered to have lost him in the carling cup matches! Good to get the suspension out of the way now though. Horrible to have it hanging over your head when you get close to bigger matches.

kajej

Vieira already gets 5 yellow cards before anyone else even though he missed half of our games in the first half of the season! Ahh this game isnt being broadcasted here..i guess ill be counting on u guys in the chatroom then. :) :(

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
In a game like this, I think Ray should definitely start- and this isn't cos I hate Gilberto- I don't, I just think it'll be agressive tonight and we need Raymundo in. Tough call on Cygan/ Toure/ Lauren- I think Cygan's been tremendous, but Lauren did well on Sunday and if Kolo's happier in the middle, then that's where he should play.

Kanu to score tonight. Mark my words. :wink:

Arsenal Quotes

Arsene Who?

Headlines of English media when Arsène was announced as new manager of Arsenal in 1996

Latest posts

Top Bottom